Chapter 17

Afterwards, we left laughing with jokes as it is usual with Ashton, but it felt alright with more people. But Luke hasn´t said a word... Maybe he is thinking in a question to ask, which would make us all think about it too. Perhaps? Is obvious that this is all because of the ´situation´, and this was exactly what I didn´t want to happen..

Micheal: Am I right,  _______?

I was confused..

_______: What are you talking about?

Calum: That Justin Bieber looks better with his hair down or up?

_______: How did we arrive to this subject?

Ashton: I told you lads that she wasn't paying attention.. She was lost in her wonderful world of thoughts..

______: Of course not.. well maybe.

Luke: Sometimes I wonder what it is she's thinking about so much.. -He said in a serious voice.. It was like he wanted an answer, not only wanted it, it was like he needed it. But that was the question that I expected.

______: It's not important..

Then I realized that we have arrived to my house.

______: Boys here we are... I welcome you to my house. -Now a lot of people would say 'home' instead of house but I can't consider this as a home according to movies I've seen and books I've read...

Micheal: Wow! It is big..

______: And you haven't even got in..

Then I searched for my keys to open the door of my house, I opened the lock and guess the one who welcomes us..

Ashton: Minnie!!!! -he said while she jumped at him and runned and barked.. She was happy. Then Ashton knelt and stroke it without having gone in to the house.

Calum: What a lovely doggy..!! -Now Minnie started to smell the unknown people for her..

All were outside looking at the doggy:

Ashton was still kneeling.

Micheal and Calum were stroking her now.

Luke had stopped in a side observing and with half smile in his face... He was not the same.

_______: Boys want to finish coming in?

Calum: ..Oh okay sure.

Then they came in and they remained without words except Ashton since this was like a house for him, so he went directly to the bathroom and left his backpack in the sofa.