Chapter 41

It was a letter I had sent anonymous to him two years ago on Valentine's Day. Why would he still have it? I remember that I lasted about three hours trying to write it perfectly fine. Miranda influenced me to do it and we left it in his locker the night before. Yes, like you've read, the night before..

I did it like it was to him personally that I was talking, cause I never had courage to do it face to face, I did it on paper and it felt good. I did it with all my heart. Apparently Nathan noticed that I was reading the letter because he got me out of my memories:

Nathan: Ah, that's a letter a girl at school wrote to me. I never knew who she was .. My friends they had offered to investigate for me who had been the person .. but as she wrote it anonymously, I figured out that she was shy and I did not want to pressure her, you could say. - He is so generous .. a quality more to add to the list why I fell in love with him.

_______: And why did you save it? - Was something that did not fit me. In reality, I almost forgot about that letter.

Nathan: Because .. no one before had expressed their feelings that way. I don't know.. it was special. I do not mean in a letter .. because it is not the first nor the last that I received, but in any other letter no one expressed so detailed and so sincere their feelings .. I really would like to have known her .. but who knows where she is right now ..

God!! Standing next to you!!! This was a perfect time to tell him everything .. I had the confidence enough to tell him right there.

_______: Well ... that person-while I looked at those emerald eyes that melted me. - ... Is.... -was not able to finish because:

????: Hi Nath! - said a girl with dark skin and long brown hair as she threw herself into the arms of Nathan- I decided to give you a surprise visit ..

Well maybe she is a friend or cousin? It can be..

Nathan: Hey love! - And then he kissed her. I felt a stab in my heart. My old suspect is already clear. They were dating. After a moment of necking, which made me jealous, Nathan reacted.

Nathan: Oh yeah ... she's Dionne, _______. Dionne she is _______.

Dionne: Hi is a pleasure .. - while she offered me her hand.

_______: It's a pleasure - as I gently shook the hand .. I would have loved having her thrown in floor .. but I had to control myself.

Dionne: What were you doing? - while Nathan had an arm over her shoulders.

Nathan: I gave her a tour her around the house.

And then Dionne saw the letter in my hand.

Dionne: Ah! That stupid letter again. - she said disgusted. - I'm tired .. literally every time I come and he is here or he is playing piano or else reading this letter. It has even been dreaming of the person who wrote it - and she laughed. - Sometimes I think you love hee more than me. - addressing Nathan. Who dare talk about my feelings that way ... I was so mad already.

Nathan: You know that's not true, honey. - And he kissed her again.

________: Nathan, I think that I have to go .. I have to meet with Miranda, and I'll be late. - I was tired of watching how she literally swallowed him.

Nathan: But you don't have even an hour here, and you also said that you had no plans ..

________: Is that I had forgotten..

Dionne: Leave her darling, she better go so we can.. you know .. - I could imagine what she was talking about. And I was disgusted enough..

_______: Bye. -while I left the room, running. I did not care if he was calling me .. I just kept going, with tears escaping my eyes.

I went down the stairs, and saw the other guys in the sofa..But I ignored them.

Jay: ______ are you leaving?

I didn't respond.

Jay: Are you crying? - he noticed.

______: No, I just have allergy. - yes Dionne makes me sick. And I left the house .. I didn'r feel anyone behind me.

I just walked. Actually you could say I was lost .. I did not know this neighborhood . But that did not matter now. I just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible, and cry.

I walk into a park .. and sat leaning in the trunk of a tree. I had my arms hugging my legs. And my head down.

At this time, did not know if I preferred to miss him and never regretted having spoken to him or have met him and see him kissing another one. Dionne has to be so lucky. Because he is a gentleman and etc.

I can not believe that I was about to confess everything .. That will never happen .. He most likely would have laughed at me by having his girlfriend .. Dionne ... Not because she was his girlfriend, but there was something in her that I didn't like .. Maybe her attitude, or I don't know.. Something tells me that I can expect anything from her..

Still with my same position, I feel someone comes and sits beside me. I just kept ignoring and crying ..

——————————————————————

Poor _____ :(

Sorry if this chapter was too long

Sorry if you did not like it.. but she will not win Nathan so easy.. I do not want to exaggerate .. like that from one night to the morning they fall in love and then marry and have children. I like to watch the evolution and process .. And remember _____ is persevering.. She won't give up.. is not that easy .. although she cries she is determined.

Dedicated to:

lexie1220

* Interesting fact:

I chose Dionne B. because it is one of the oldest girlfriends Nathan has had, but I have nothing against her. And I did not want to use Ariana.. because I don't like her so much and she's very recent..

Zai Jian! (Goodbye in mandarin)