Chapter 56

I wake up, not by myself, Kelsey wakes me up.

Kelsey: Hey _____, wake up or we'll be leaving late. - As she gently shaked me.

I wanted to continue sleeping but then I finally remembered I was returning to my house.

_______: Thanks Kelsey. - And then she left the room.

I squeezed my eyes and I looked around. I did not have much to pack, everything was in my room, but I had to take a shower.

I get up and then I go to the bathroom. I take a shower, get dressed and then I brush my teeth and hair.

MISSION TO FORGET ABOUT NATHAN STARTS NOW I think ..

Well, I think that is the only way that I could live with them without any problem ..

But I think that I'm not ready yet. But take a deep breath and go through that door. - And I did.

Everyone was in the room except Dionne. Yes!

_______: Morning. How are you? - As I entered the room with a smile from ear to ear. It was a good day to not see her just after I wake up. And besides Nathan looked so neat and with those glasses ..

 No! What are you doing? You can not think like that! That way you will not get over anything!

Max: Hi _____. I'm fine and you?

________: Excited, anxious, desperate and determined. - Well it's all to get home literally and as always talking more when being nervous.

Nareesha: Well apparently someone dawned with good humor despite having been awakened in comparison to others. - And her eyes fell on Nathan.

Nathan: Hey! What are you looking at? It's not my fault to be sleepy. - In a gruff voice that anyway looked beautiful and so sexy.

Again? What a stubborn I am! This is going to be harder than what I thought it would be.

Siva: Hey, do not talk to my lady that way. It's not her fault that you did something else last night instead of sleeping.

Jay: oooooh- in a sound of offense.

Max: Enough boys, be more discreet.

Dionne: Where is my breakfast? - As she left the kitchen wearing the most expensive clothes that you can imagine.

Kelsey: Dionne, dear. Everyone does their own breakfast.

Dionne: What ?! Aaagh! - As she walked back to the kitchen and it was having heavy steps.

Tom: Good morning to you too. - After Dionne was gone he whispered.

I just started to laugh ...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

'Hey! It was not the best thing this weekend with Dionne. But how you've been? And I'm coming home'- I replied Miranda who was texting me on the way.

This road was quieter, I don't know why. This time I'm sitting 'alone'. And I think that's better :) although I prefer a thousand times to be asleep in Nathan's shoulder :(

Then finally we arrived home.

Dionne: Yes we arrived! It was time! I was sick of so much scent of nature. - she said while she left the car before EVERYBODY.

So pathetic.

Then everyone got off the car and entered the house. I still had to wait until they decided to take me home.

The couples decided to go to their own way and I stayed with Max and Jay and went to the kitchen.

Max: And did you have a good time? Did you like the place?

_______: Yes, I think so.

Jay: We are glad. You want something to drink?

______: You have soda?

Jay: Yes.

______: Could you give me one please?

Jay: Sure beautiful - and then he handed me a bottle of Coca Cola :3

______: Thanks love. - And then I winked.

Max: Guys what I've missed?

Jay: You're welcome. Hey baby, how about if we watch a movie? - he was referring to me. I'll keep playing along. : P

_______: Honey do not feel like it seriously, I'm tired. I prefer to spend more time with you and watch a movie cuddling but I have to go home but I know I'll miss you anyway.

Jay: Oh my love. You're so cute. Come here. - And he opened his arms, I just went and I hugged him.

Max: You guys are a couple?

Jay: Does it look like it? - While I was still hugging him and I tried to contain my laughter.

Max: Yes! Oh God Siva and Nathan owe me $50 each. - And then he went upstairs to look for Siva and Nathan.

________: He believed it !! - in between laughter. Then we separated.

Jay: Yes, his face was like WTF. I did not know you were such a good actress.

________: Thank you. I like you.

Jay: So, you didn't like me before?.

______: No. Is that I believe that I've never said that before and I love your hair. Ok, that sounded weird but true.

Jay: Thank you. You are a great person and Nathan is an idiot by not noticing you.

Nathan! The prince of my forbidden dreams. : '(

_______________________________________

I hope you're liking them seriously.

Do you think ______ will get over Nathan? What would you do if that happened to you? I want to know :)

And comment If you want, because I love to read them. They make me happy and inspire me.