Chapter 58

I heard the door open, and did not bother to turn around to see who it was. It was obvious that it had to be Jay.

Jay: ____, I'm sorry. - As he sat beside me.

_______: Why are you sorry? It's not your fault, it's the stupid Dionne, in addition to fools with Nathan, and not love him at all, she likes to make my life miserable.

Oops! Me and my big mouth. Talked too much.

Jay: What ?! Dionne is cheating Nathan?!

_______: Yes. - I told him and hesitated to show him the photos but I looked for the phone in my pocket. I found the photos and then showed them.

Jay: Oh God! We may end up with Dionne with this! But why don't you show this to Nathan?

And then later I heard a voice coming from behind us.

????:What you have to show me? - It was Nathan.

Jay: What you came for, my friend? - Trying to change the subject.

Nathan: I came to apologize with _____, but I want an answer. What you need to show me?

He came to apologize, that's good, I think.

Jay: Nothing, nothing.

Nathan: Show me the phone.

No! Fuck! I don't want him to see.

And then Jay handed him the phone, but first looked at me and made a sorry.

As he saw the photos I was trying to say:

____: Sorry, I did not tell you before because I did not want to .. - and I could not finish because I interrupted.

Nathan: hurt me? It's too late for that. See ya. - He said as he walked back to the house after throwing the phone.

______: Oh, I have to explain everything to him. And if he is angry with me? I do not want him to hate me.

Jay: Why would he hate you?

_______ Because I didn't tell him before, and he found out this way.

Jay: I don't think so.

And then someone walks out the front door behind us crying. It was Dionne.

Dionne: Stupid, where did you get those pictures from? Now I will not be so famous, as when I was the girlfriend of Nathan Sykes. Idiot, you ruined my career. I'm supposed to break up with him. And he would have a broken heart, not vice versa. Now the media and the pathetic fans will insult me ​​and everything.

_______: You'll feel a little of what you've done to me to make me suffer.

Dionne: Agh! - And then she walked away. Good, I did not want her presence.

After a few minutes:

______: I have to go and talk to Nathan.

Jay: Ok, good luck.

_______ Thank you. - And I got up and entered the house.

Where Nathan will be in this situation? And then the light bulb went on: in the relaxation area.