Chapter 64

I suddenly wake up when I remembered that today is Nathan's birthday. It was 10:30am. I get up and head to the bathroom. I take a shower and then I put on some ripped jeans and a blouse that said 'Smile' with a happy face.

My parents worked. So everything was silenced. Only Minnie's bell that she has in her strap sounded every time she chased me. Afterwards I brushed my hair, I took my phone, money and the letter.

I went down the stairs and I went to the kitchen. I poured myself some cereal with milk and ate. I was thinking about what I will say to Nathan or how will I say it.

I finished my cereal and asked for a taxi. It arrived about five minutes later, and I take the keys, went out and shut the door behind me. I climbed in the back of the car and gave the address.

I was nervous and tried to stay calmed. The letter that I have in my hand was too appreciated by me. I expressed everything and I took all of the hidden things I got for years and days.

After we got there, I thanked the driver and paidwhat was necessary. I approached the door and knocked I didn't want to get in like 'Here I am!' Jay then opened it.

Jay: Hi ____. I thought I would not see you today.

_______: Well you were wrong. : P

Jay: But don't just stand there.

______: Thank you. - And then I enter. In the room they were all except the one I wanted to see. The whole house was full of balloons everywhere.

Jay: Mmm, Nathan is in his relaxation area. He would not go down, not even because we bought cake. You can go up if you want.

Hesitated for a moment, but I was filled with confidence. And I went up the stairs. Every time I got closer, I heard the piano keys.

Nathan:

"Praying won't do it,

Hating won't do it,

Drinking won't do it,

Fighting won't knock you out, 

of my head

I can't even find a place to start,

how do I choose between my head and heart,

till it ceases I'll never know

how do you get up from an all time low." 

All I heard it from the door's frame. He had his back so he didn't realize I was there.

I was going to speak but I froze. His voice was beautiful, incredible. I always knew it, but this timehe left me speechless, my mind was blocked. I don't get the words out, besides the lyrics he was singing. It was exactly how I felt about him. I did not know what to do, and to interrupt him and enter or just leave.

Nathan: Who's there? I told you I wanted to be alone! What part of being alone you don't understand? - Apparently he felt me.

So I decided to go down. I was afraid he would turn around and I would have been standing there all along. I wanted to find Jay. He was in the kitchen.

______: Jay, would you do me a favor?

Jay: Yeah right. What do you want?

_______: Could you please give this letter to Nathan when you can? - I said handing him the letter.

Jay: Why didn't you give it to him?

______: He doesn't want anyone to bother him.

Jay: Ok. I'll give it to him.