Chapter 20

Us dirijimos to the kitchen. When we arrive:

Ashton: Thank you Chiquita!

________: There is.. There is not that. It does not equalise to What have done you by my.. And I imagine me That you know.

Ashton: If.. . But it is not he fact of alone have us offered your sotano to practise is for supporting us without doubting.. And for helping me to my ultimamente.. And you have to admit That the ultimos days have joined us but.. Truth?

_______: If... And of What has lost Miranda for being patient..

Ashton: If! It looks had detencion, escaped you, went to the direccion, jump class and now are aqui..

If he knew That there was but that only this..

______: If..

Ashton: Today sera a day historico: '______ ______(your surname) has escaped of detencion for the first time' -said in voice of locutor.

_______: Ash, is not true.. For your informacion is not my first time..

Ashton: Ah, If? Admitelo!

______: Okay, is true is the first time That escape me of detencion..

Ashton: Wise person.. -Sometimes it did not like me That it knew me so very-

_______: It hears Ash, go you to do a gift..

Ashton: That?

_______: Hare chicken nuggets With chip>s!!

Ashton: And by that it is in gift?

______: Because you say That I only offer oreos or ice cream.. And it forgives but it is my adiccion... decidi Do another thing..

Ashton: Ah thank you..

_______: If.. But while podrias serve the soda porfavor?

Ashton: Ok..

_______: Thank you hermanito!!!