Chapter 42

I kept crying uncontrollably and the one next to me, has not said a word. Until now:

Jay: I have never seen someone with such exaggerated allergy..

I just let out a weak laugh.

Jay: Come on, you can let things out with me - he reminded me of 'Ashton'- .. Trust me.

_______: It's not so easy ..

Jay: Come on, look at me .. -and I looked at him. Then with his thumb he cleaned the remnants of tears under my eyes.

_______: I look disgusting, right? - I said a little more lively ..

Jay: No, you are still decent - he said amused .. - But tell me what's wrong?

I took a deep breath ... I didn't even know where Miranda was and Ashton either, so it has to be Jay.

______: What happens is that ... I like Nathan .. a lot. - I felt good to tell someone besides Miranda and Ashton.

Jay: And it irritates you to see Dionne? Same with us, do not worry.

_______: What?

Jay: I'm not saying that we also like Nathan .. It's about Dionne.

_______: Aw .. it can't be, I supported Jaythan!! No, I understood it from the start .. but do not believe you .. TYou don't like Dionne?

Jay: A bit .. But cheer up .. If you're destined to be with Nathan .. Time will fix it.

And then I hugged him as an instinct .. I really needed a hug .. He corresponded and stayed a there for a while, I could smell his perfume .. It was nice.

________: Thank you ... for listening to me- as we separated.

Jay: It doesn't matter, I figured that you needed someone to listen to you. - And then he got up and he offered me his hand - I'll take you home? I guess you don't know how to get there. -then I gave him my hand andhe helped me get up. -Where do you live?

I told him my address and then he took me there. In the way he spoke to me about his iguana Tia or why he is growing his hair.

______: Thank you Jaybird, seriously. - When we were already at the door of my house.

Jay: No problem ..

_______: See you another day.

Jay: Goodbye.

And then I entered the house. Apparently my parents had gone out, because at this time mom has come from work and dad would be watching a game on TV.

I went to the kitchen and prepared a sandwich and then went up to my room. I remembered that I had homework, so I started doing them and I put a little background music.

I tried my best to concentrate more on my work, but it was going through my mind the episode about an hour ago. But I struggled to finish.

After an hour, I just had one more excercise and the music stops for a moment, my phone starts ringing. It was Nathan. I did not know whether to take it or not .. I was so unsure that he was about to leave a voicemail when I took it.

* Phone Call *

________: Hi. -Tried to sound normal.

Nathan: Hey. I was afraid you were not going to take the call.

________: No I was doing homework ..

Nathan: Oh, I'm sorry. Well .. I'm calling you because I thought you were mad at me.

________: And what would that be? -Yes! Why would it be?

Nathan: Is that, I don't know, I didn't pay much attention to you.

________: It's okay. Nothing happened.

Nathan: But I'll reward you ..

_______: Yeah? How?

Nathan: Going out with you.

________: And Dionne, I guess?

Nathan: No, just you and me. Like normal friends.

_______: Okay. I'll wait. And I hope you surprise me. Bye!

Nathan: Goodbye.

* End Phone Call *

If he really knew what made me get out of his house that way. And how much I wish that instead of 'like normal friends' was something else ..

Quickly I finished my task. Took a shower and threw myself on bed. Crying always made me sleepy.. But before closing my eyes, my phone vibrated. NA new message from Nathan :

'Sweet Dreams, Sleeping Beauty. :P Xx '

Immediately I understood why he said 'Sleeping Beauty' because he woke me up this morning ..

I justreplied:

'Goodnight human alarm. I don't think tomorrow I'll need your help. :P '

I wanted to keep things stable between Nathan and I .. I wouldn't like to lose his friendship, if will be that'll the only thing that he could offer me ... at least for now.

And then I let my phone charging and I got to sleep.

——————————————————————-

I know.. this chapter may have been a bit lackluster but .. we'll see if the next one improves.

Comment, they cheer up my day!

See you!