Chapter 31

Now I could see my house, and also my mom's car. Oh man! She arrived first. I just took a deep breath and entered. Mom was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

_______: Goodnight.

Mom: Good for whom? For you that disobeyed me? Tell me with whom you went out?

_______: With Ashton.

Mom: And did I said last night regarding any of those bugs?

______: Nothing important to me ... and they are not bugs. - I was trying to stay strong.

Mom: Well, if what I say is not important to you we'll see. I will send an email to your principal demanding  to fulfill my order, or else I'll sue him - Mom is a lawyer so she can make up the world's biggest lie and she has a chance of winning the case.

_______: But why you have to be like that mom? Did you hate me? I'm not the reason why your problems drive you crazy. And besides you're blaming me for something I haven't done. If you want you can ask the very same principal how did he found the boys and me. If you want you can go there down to the basement where we were last night to see if you find evidence for your accusation. And why I can't have a normal life like other teenagers? social life? share with my family? No!  I have to be here looking at the four walls of my room. When was the last time that hugged me mom? Tell Me! -now began streaming tears- And what was the last gift that you gave me in my birthday? If you remember the date because the last three years you haven't even congratulated me. And when was the last time that you congradulated me for achieving something? When was the last time you told me -I took a deep breath-  'I Love You'?

I had already endured too much .. Mom was teary-eyed too but did not say a word. I just went up running and took my phone and called Miranda to ask if I could stay over at herhouse, because I wanted to talk to her, and didn't want to be in my house. She said that it was fine, which I expected. Took clothes and quickly got them into my backpack. Tomorrow is Saturday, so no school .. much better. Took my phone in my pocket and went down the stairs. Mom was in his office. I opened the door and I slammed the door shut. I heard mom's screams from inside the house and she comes out and yells at me because I had a good distance away from the house.

Mom: Where are you going? - She shouted not calmed at all.

________: See you tomorrow-it was all said and I ignored else she told me ..

At one point in her voice was heard far away. After I had already arrived to Miranda's house .. She was waiting for me outside.