Chapter 52

The photo I forgot to upload in the last chapter

Awakened by the light of the sun, and the singing of the birds, I feel arms around me .. They were Nathan's. We did not go to sleep in this position. Apparently at one point in the early morning we were cold and cuddled.

He looks so cute when he sleeps, he is even sweet. His face's serious, but sometimes he smiles. His lips, his hair uncombed, his nose .. everything fits perfectly. I don't know, perhaps I lasted about 10 minutes watching him. But then I decided to wake him up to remind him the fact that his 'girlfriend' would come early.

I tried to get up, but he pulled me even closer to him. He did not want to let me go.

_______: Nathan, let me go. I have to take a shower.

Nathan: No, I want you by my side - he said half asleep and still with eyes closed.

________: Nathan, please.

Nathan: It's that I'm afraid of losing you, so I won't let you go. - he said, like the last time.

Wow! Would he be talking serious? Or was it not me? Maybe he says that to Dionne every day .. and he's assuming that I am Dionne. I can not get very excited.

______: Nathan, Dionne may arrive at any time.

Nathan: Dionne ?! -and immediately he opened his eyes but still would not let me go.

_______: Yes, last night you said she would come early.

Nathan: Oh yeah, right.

______: Can you let me go please?

Nathan: And why? Are you nervous? - he said, looking very perverse.

_______: No! Why you think that? Is that I have to take a bath.

Nathan: Well there's a lake right there, I just need to stand up and I'll throw you there.

_______: Nathan No! Don't you dare .. Last night was enough.

Nathan: Okay, it was just a joke.- he let me go.

_______: Well I'm leaving. - I said as I stood up.

Nathan: So I have to pick things up by myself?

_______: I think so .. - and I winked.

Nathan: Okay ..

Then I went to my room, I looked for clean clothes and I got into the bathroom. Took a bath, brushed my teeth and then I dressed. I left the bathroom and then went out to the living room. None of them were awake. Then I see my phone and it was 8:00 am; it was early even for me. So I decided to make breakfast for everyone. I was hungry.

I headed to the kitchen and decided to make scrambled eggs with toast with bacon, served with orange juice from the fridge.

I just fried the eggs and bacon, and I was toasting the bread when Nathan appeared.

Nathan: It smells good.

_______: Thank you.

Nathan: I did not know you cooked.

_______: Yes, sometimes I like to cook.

Then Jay appears in SpongeBob underwear.

Jay: Nathan? What are you doing awake, you're not an early riser. Ah, hello ______. - When he saw me.

_______: Hi.

Jay: I think I'll be right back. - When he realized that he was just in underwear.

Nathan: I'm sorry you had to see that, is that he is like that.

______: I already know it.

And then Jay appeared again with jeans and a shirt on.

Jay: Are you preparing the breakfast?

_______: Yes, scrambled eggs with toast and bacon which thou shalt not eat it because you are herbivore.

Jay: How do you know?

_______: I know everything !!!! Muahahahaha! No, this in your bio on twitter.

Jay: True that!

After I had finished and I served it on plates. Nathan had not said anything, he was focused on his phone.

_______: Nathan here you go. - And put his plate in front of him.

Nathan: Oh thank you.

______: Jay here is it yours, with no bacon.

Jay: Thanks!

I then put the other dishes on the table and they eventually came down. First came Max, Siva and after Nareesha and then Tom and Kelsey.

All thanked me for the detail, but I warned them that I was not going to wash the dishes. After we all finished:

Max: And what are we doing today guys?

Jay: How about a ride on the lake?

Nareesha: Yes, ______ has never had that race.

Siva: True.

_______: What are you talking about, boys?

Tom: Every time someone comes for the first time, we make a race in the lake in pairs and if the number is uneven someone has to stay as 'referee' and the couple that wins sends another couple to throw themselves on the lake.

______: Sounds fun.

Kelsey: So what are we waiting for?

Nathan: For Dionne. She's coming.

She already ruined my day. She still has not arrived, but she's already torturing me.

Jay: Okay, let's do the teams in the meantime.

Kelsey: I'm with Tom.

Siva: Nareesha is with me.

Max: That's obvious Nathan goes with Dionne .. and you _______?

_______: Max, do you mind being the referee?

Max: No! That way I have no possibilities of going to the lake ..- and then he laughed.

________: Jaybird .. Then you go with me !!!

Jay: Yesss !!!!! Let's go Power Ranger!

________: We will not do that ..

Jay: I'm sorry, so give me hi five instead.

_______: That's okay.

Then everyone started laughing except Nathan.

Nathan: I'm coming. She's outside.

The day started too cute, and it will get worse. : /

—————————————————————-

Enjoy ...

:)