Chapter 14

Director: You understand that you have more problems than the other guys, right?

I nodded.

Director: I think they are bad influence for you.

What? What's wrong with him? They are one of the best things that ever happened to me. With them I now have fun and don't feel as sad as before I just thought about THAT BOY or about my best friend. They have restored happiness in my life.

I said nothing, just stood listening.

Director: I think you should not continue getting together with them.

He crossed the limit line.. I exploded.

______: No, no no. I take that decision principal. They are the only thing that makes me happy that I have in this unhappy life - besides my doggy- They are the true friends that anyone can dream to have, and I love and need them.

Director: Okay, but if the situation worsens you will have to see them out of here because this institution will not accept it. You can leave.

I took a deep breath and opened the door that the boys had closed- and I left with my head held high. I really can not get hurt with what an old man says.

When I was on my way to class, felt hands in my waist and quickly covered up my mouth. It was obvious I was going to scream with fright . I turned my head to see who it was. And it was .... nothing more and nothing less than the boys. Luke had grabbed me and the others were behind.

_______: Do not ever do that again.... I almost had a heart attack. -I as always exaggerating.

Luke: Sorry.

_______: Never mind, I thought you were in your classrooms.

Micheal: Nooo, we decided to stay here ... There is only half an hour left to leave and we decided to ask you to accompany us. What do you say?

______: Okay, but let's go to the basement, in the corridors someone can see us.

Calum: To the basement? But we were forbidden to go there.

_______: Playing, my dear Calum, he never said being there. And anyways you have to pick up your instruments and things there.

Ashton: Petite's right ... come on guys.

We were going to the basement and I heard a whisper of Luke to Ashton:

Luke: What do you call her petite?

Ashton: Two things ... 1 she's like a little sister to me, -in this moment I blushed and smiled, but remembered that I had to hide a bit since I'm not supposed to be listening- and 2 because you don't you see her height ?

Then I heard laughter from everyone.

_______: Little brother-with a sweet voice - ..... I heard you !!! - In a voice not as sweet.

But that increased more the laughter so I decided to join.

We entered the room and sat on the couch.

________: Boys and now where will you play?

Ashton: We don't know it yet.

Luke: Our house is very small I'd say ..

_______: Your house? You live together?

Michael: Yeah ... just us together.

I had a face of confusion.

Ashton: Petite.. What happens is that were in Australia, and our mothers met and decided to send us here because here you have a good education, and they said we were mature enough to look after ourselves.

_______: OK! I wished I moved in with you ... but obvious my mother wouldn't let me live with 4 guys around the same age as I.

Calum: What a pity !! :(

Luke: Why you wanted to move in with us?

Do not know why ... but Luke was like the one who kept thinking and came out with a question over thought, or more easily offended, I'd say. He must be one of the most sensitive.

_______: Well .... it's because I like you, and my house is literally lonely after my siblings left. And then sometimes I feel alone in that kind of big house.

And then ... I lit the light bulb as in cartoons:

________: Guys ... I know ... a place where you can practice ... and also I will be there.

Ashton: Where?

_______: In my house. There is also a basement ... just in case. Is that my house is large because it was my great-grandparents and they were people with lots of money, then it happened to be home for my family.

Luke: I like the idea.

_______: Yes, and also you will make me company. :) So? Everyone agrees to go to practice at home? They can be whatever days you want.

Luke: Fine by me.

Michael: Great.

Calum: Agreed.

_______: Ash what you say?

Ashton: Is That .... I fear that the only thing you'll serve is ice cream and oreos.

: P

________: Silly !!! If you want you can bring your own food? XD Or go to the store and buy and you pay. And maybe ask pizza ... It's your choice.

Ashton: Okay petite.