Chapter 9

Then we went to an ice cream shop that was near the house, I took a chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips and Ashton took one of vanilla with strawberry. Then I decided to go to the park. As we walked, we were eating our ice cream. Then we sat on a bench under a tree, and it was getting dark and you could see the moon.

Ashton: You know?

______: What?

Ashton: I've always wanted to do this.

_______: What? Eat ice cream in the park under the moon with your best friend.

Ashton: Nooooo !!!! This !!!- he said as he smeared some strawberry ice cream in my nose.

______: Really? I was going to ask how were you feeling, but I have realized ..... You're better ..... and I'm glad.

Ashton: Actually yes, I feel more relieved as you said.- he said, and after a moment he added- Believe it or not, this was so much fun, I have never had so many emotions in one day.

______: That's what happens when you're beside me. – showing off- honestly, I love having you as a friend. I know you support me and you´re there to encourage me when I need it. You're like a brother to me which I do not like to see him sad, and which I love so much.

Ashton: Awww, come here petite – he said hugging me and stroking my head again while I was cleaning the ice cream in my nose on his shirt.

Ashton: Hey – he said when he realized.

______: You owed me one.

Ashton: But anyways, I love you petite.

Then I get a message from my mom saying that was time to get home - she always does that, telling me she´ll be almost arriving and doesn´t want to see the house messy.

_____: Ash, I'm sorry I have to go. Oh, and I thought about it and I say yes.

Ashton: You say yes to what?

_____: Don´t you remember? You invited me to the movies on Friday.

Ashton: Oh yeah, right. Great. See you then – he said getting up from his seat. I kissed him on the cheek and hugged him.

______: Goodnight !!! I said as I went away running.