Chapter 2

????: Hey ______!!!! - said a voice that took me out of my thoughts. It was my best friend Ashton . He is super adorable with me, he takes care of me, and I see him like a brother. He's kinda of blond, tall, plays the drums and has a crazy obsession over bandanas.

______: Hey! - I said looking directly to him now.

Ashton: How are you? You seem cheerless. You were thinking about him, right? -he said furrowing his brow. He knew me, so I couldn't lie to him.

_____: Is it that obvious? - I said trying to get away from that subject.

Ashton: You can't confuse me, come here. - he said very serious, and then received me in his arms. He knew how to comfort me.

_____: Is that... - I tried to say with my voice trembling and tear drops escaping from my eyes.

Ashton: It's okay. Shh. You don't have to give me a reason. - he said still with his arms wrapping me and caressing my head. - What, if I take you on Friday to eat an ice cream or something to erase those thoughts for a moment? - I just nodded, while he still was caressing it.

______: How is it that you always.know what to do or have the best ideas to cheer me up when I need - I said after I separated from him and was now looking to his eyes.

Ashton: Is that... - he paused for a minute, and was looking at the floor - I have been through a similar episode, I know how it feels, and I don't like to see you suffering that way. - in that moment I didn't know how to respond, the only thing I did was to jump into his arms and tears started to come out from my eyes. He hugged me back and elevated me from the floor and started to go in circles still hugging me. All of a sudden Miranda arrives and stays looking at us. Ashton puts me back to the ground and then we start laughing loudly.

Miranda: Guys, what did I just miss? -she said confused.

_____: Another stupid fight between us. - I said winking to Ashton.

Ashton: Yeah, would you tell _____ that the red Skittles are the best ones.

____: No! The green ones are much better!

Ashton: Only for you becau.. - he didn't get to finish his sentence because was interrupted:

Miranda:Guys, really? I understand why you laugh now, is the biggest nonsense to fight for. -she said letting out a laughter.

____: We know sometimes we make you loose your mind but we know you love us anyway.

Miranda: It's true guys, come here. - she said opening her arms stating that she wanted a group hug. We hugged her and in between the hug the bell rang.

Ashton: Miranda... can you let us go, is time to go to our classrooms.

Miranda: Oh yeah, sorry. See you later. - she said waving at us and entering the school.

Ashton: Ok, see you in recess. - he was about to leave when he turned back around looking at me again y told me - Ooh, and you haven't given me an answer about Friday's plan? - he said rising his eyebrows.

_____: I'll think about it, and tell you later. Bye! - I said running to my classroom.

Ashton: Bye - I heard him say after a while.

---------------------------------------------

hey!

Sorry I don't update as fast but I'm writing the Spanish one and then I have to translate.. but thanks if you enjoy reading it..

Bye Xx