Chapter 48

_____: Ash, I'll miss you so much little brother .. -while I hugged him at the airport as I expected I cried uncontrollably.

At any time they will announce that it was time for the passengers board..

______: Guys, I have something for you. They're memories from Minnie and me ..

Calum: No need to do that..

_______ : Yes there was! So whenever you see it you remember me. Well this is from Minnie, the ball with which Michael and Calum were playing when they first went to my house. I washed and disinfected it  well don't  worry. - And give it to Michael.

Everyone in unison: Thank you.

______: Okay, Luke, Calum and Michael I got you this necklace with a fingernail to play guitar on it with your names. That's because you play stringed instruments that was I came up with .. - and then I read the name and gave them to everyone.

Luke: Thanks, really.

Calum: Wow! This is great. Mine says  'Cal'

Michael: This is amazing. Thank you _____. And mine says 'Mikey'.

______: Yes, if the name was shorter  I  could write it bigger.

Luke: Did you do it?

______: Yes.. — I was still crying. - And to my little brother .. I have a bandana with 'Ash' written on it and also a few sticks to play drums with the same written on it. — I gave it to him and he pulled me in his strong arms and hugged me. That's when I began to cry with all my strengths and he as well. Right in the middle of the embrace:

'The passengers of the flight to Australia please head over to gate 6'

That was what I didn't want to listen. My best friend is leaving with three other boys that brought joy to my life.

Then I was still in the arms of Ashton, but I feel other arms behind me and from the left and the right .. It was a group hug. And now we were all crying .. then sounds the stupid machine again:

'Last Call to passengers of the flight to Australia please go to gate 6'

_______: Well this is thr 'see you later' guys .. — I said after we separated ..

Ashton: Goodbye petite ..

Luke: I hope to see you soon ..

Calum: Thank you for being you.

Michael: We'll miss you.

_______: Guys, me too. Remember to call me anytime, Skype, and do not hesitate to message me. I'll miss you, thank you for changing my life.

And then they headed to the door 6. Ashton was looking at me .. and beckoning for 'I'll call you' and 'I love you' and 'Never forget me'.

I just stayed standing there, hugging myself and crying. Waiting until their silhouettes were not seen anymore.

'For a while we pretended

That We Never Had to end it

But we Knew We had to say goodbye

You were crying at the airport

When They finally closed the plane door

I can barely hold it all inside. '

~ "Wherever You Are" - 5 Seconds Of Summer

———————————————————————

I was crying while writing this chapter .. it's so : '(

But I just can't !! * Cries like _____ *

Ok, How about this chapter? I think it was the saddest of all but I promise you it's all for a good reason.

See you in the next chapter!