Chapter 44

I was just in time ... Thank God!

Everything was like always .. The teachers came, they went .. Nothing interesting happened .. Until Nathan walks through the door.

He was wearing a shirt with 'Misfits' in it. It was black and white. Apparently he put on some sunglasses after we met cause now he had a pair on. And he looked too sexy. With that smile that lit my eyes ..

He had come to greet his old teacher .. murmurs were heard throughout the room, I just looked at him .. I do not know if I was drooling.. But in a moment, his eyes met mine .. Like in the concert.

Then he took off his glasses a little and winked at me. Something typical in him ... That drove me crazy ..I just decided to go back to my 'work'. He was still talking to the teacher and felt his sight occasionally. Then I heard him saying goodbye so I decided to lift my face again.

 He made like 'see you later' sign and I just waved my hand meaning a 'goodbye' although I didn't want him to go .. but I had to pretend that I was disinterested. *He has a girlfriend* My mind kept torturing me.

After he left .. and the bell rings ..Break!

Then I leave my room, as usual. I head to the cafeteria and I meet Ashton in the row.He was in front of me.

_______: Ash! How are you?

Ashton: Oh, ____. I'm fine, thank you and you and your better half?..

_______: Who are you tslking about? .. because he has a girlfriend .. - I didn't sound happy.

Ashton: Sorry.. but on Friday the boys and I are going to a party .. Would you like to come? I can imagine the response.

Well, typically I say no, because the parties at least at our age are related to alcohol, drugs and sex, but they put on loud music to slightly cover it. And I do not really like that atmosphere ...

_______: Yes. I'd love to go with you.

Ashton: I understand you do not like .. Wait! You agreed?

_______: I think so.

Ashton: Congratulations! You'll go to your first party.

Yes, it was my first party. But I guess that I'm the only one, besides the kids and nerds geek who sit in front in class, that didn't usually go to parties. Ashton is used to it already, and I imagine that the other boys too.

After taking our lunch, we headed to the usual table where the other guys were sat.

________: Hi ..

Luke: Hey!

Micheal: What's up?

Calum: How are you?

______: Fine, thank you. - As I sat next to Ashton. Miranda was in a trial of cheerleaders.

We talked about the party, and her dream of playing and becoming famous. When someone interrupts us:

????: ____, here you are. I was looking for you all over the school. Ah, hello guys. - As he approached the table. It was Nathan.

_______: Well you found me. Come have a seat. - And then he sat beside me. - Oh yeah, guys he is Nathan. Nathan they are Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton. You have probably seen before in the hallways or something.

Ashton: Nice to meet you.

Nathan: It's a pleasure.

_______: And how was your visit to the school?

Nathan: It was nice, they have discresion .. Some girls have asked me for autographs and even teachers for their daughters. But I've had a good time.

_______ I am glad.

The other boys were silent, eating lunch ..

Luke: Hey Nathan, and how does it feel to be famous and to be in a band and people being able to recognize you?

Nathan: Well, it feels special. To know that you are people's role model .. is a unique feeling. Being on stage and the audience singing with you is wonderful. - He sounded so happy as he spoke. I could imagine his emerald eyes lighting up, but I imagined that because he was still wearing the sunglasses. - And when you find fans that become someone you appreciate it's .. -his phone began to ringing- Allow me a moment.

Nathan talking by phone: Hello .. How are you love? -I imagine that should be Dionne- Are you ready? .. Well, I'll pick you up in a few minutes .. I love you. Bye.

_______: And who was it? - like if I did not know.

Nathan: It was Dionne, is that I told her I would take her to lunch today. I have to go. See ya. It was a pleasure guys. We talk to you later ____. - While he left.

————————————————————————— —-

Well .. drama will come soon .. TAN TAN TAN TAN! *mystery piano sound*

hehe Love and Peace Xx

Until then .. xD