Chapter 27

????: Hello! - shouted while tapping my shoulders. It was Miranda. Sometimes we meet on our way to school. I say 'sometimes' because once in a while her brother takes her to school in his car when he's in a good mood.

____: Hey! How have you been?

Miranda: I´m much better, thank you. And what about you having ice cream as breakfast? And with make up? Tell me about it. - I expected that. Miranda knows me so well and she wouldn't take a long time to notice my condition.

And I told her everything. From detention in school until the ice cream this morning, of course I skipped the part of the 'incident' (in school and in my house) with Luke. Sometimes she stopped me and obviously tears came out. But she gave me the hug I needed, like always if it wasn´t her it was Ashton.

Miranda: I'm so sorry. And what happens in only one day, I'll try not to get sick again! If it helps, I like how you look today, although it is your 'sad' color I like your outfit.

_____: Thanks, I think.

______________________________

Hello! - only like 3 people will read this-

I just took this space to announce that Nathan is almost appearing. I'm sorry I've lasted so long, but he is almost appearing in _____´s life.

Thank you AmySykes12 , blackout122 and calismybuba13 (I'm Glad You Came!)

If there are more, please let me know about your existence! But honestly feel free to leave a comment :)

Kisses xx