Chapter 6

Ashton went and sat behind the drums, Luke took the electric guitar, Michael took the other one and finally Calum took the bass. 

The starts Calum playing bass, and then he begins singing and then they start playing along.

The chorus said: 

I dedicate this song to you, the one who never sees the truth, that I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.

When they finished: 

______: Wow, I'm amazed. 

Luke: In a good or bad way ? 

______: In a Good Way. 

Ashton: SO, you liked it?- he asked confused. 

______: No, I hate it!!! I´m kiddding, I loved from the lyricss, to the voices, to the music and rhythm. But how mcuh time you have playing? 

Ashton: I don´t know, I just  joined the band three weeks ago, but I knew how to get along and to their pace.

______: I can imagine how it was. 

Lucas: Yeah, practicing five times a week. But, really he adapted very fast. 

______: And the song is called...? 

Calum: Heartbreak Girl. 

_____: I liked the lyrics, really. 

Then the bell rings. 

______: Sorry guys, I gotta go, the bell rang, and I´ve got History. Yay, MY BEST FRIEND - I said with sarcasm. 

Calum: Well you know, we'll be here every day in recess. 

Michael: Well, see you tomorrow.

______: Oh, yeah, I forgot. Tomorrow I can not see you at recess. 

Ashton: Why? 

______: It's your fault! 

Ashton: My fault? 

______: Practically, because this morning I arrived late to my physics class because I was talking with you. 

Ashton: Talking with me it´s not wasting time. 

______: Ya I know, but now I´m gonna be late to this class. See you guys. 

All in unison: Goodbye!