Chapter 34

Two Weeks Later

The day I was waiting for was here! Today I'll see Nathan once again..

In the last two weeks I fixed things with my mom, she finally spoke with the principal and he explained everything to her. Things between us are so well that she even bought me a backstage pass. She does not know that I'm madly in love with one of them .. she just thinksthat they are my idols of the moment. The boyss come and practice in my house on Fridays and Saturdays, and get along with my mom now. Luke and I have got along more and he has even wanted to teach me a few songs on the guitar.

When I told Ash about Nathan he thought it was a joke.

* Flashback *

The next Monday after I stayed at Miranda's house, when Ashton accompanied me to my house:

_____: I have something to tell you ..

Ashton: And what is this?

_____: I found Nathan.

Ashton: What?

_____: Yes, he's in a band like you and the guys. But they are more recognized and famous .. and they are five.

Ashton: Of course not!

_______: Yes! They appear in magazines and on TV and even Wikipedia. - I googled them already.- And I'm going to a concert and I want you to come with me ..

Ashton: Are you serious?

______: Yes! I didn't believe it either ... but what do you say?

Ashton: Ok, I will.

* End of Flashback *

Miranda: Today I'll get you ready. Okay?

______: I think so.

Miranda: Well, go take a shower while I look for your outfit.

I followed her orders. When I finished, she passes me an outfit of her choice.

They were ripped shorts, with a transparent blouse. I would have refused.. but she 'knew' what she was doind. It was a little revealing yet it looked sweet and innocent.. Then I went out and got my Converse that reached my knee that were white.

Miranda: Okay, and in your hair. I know! Take a seat ..

And I did so. She combed my hair and did my makeup while me while I played Candy Crush.

Miranda: You are ready..

I got up and I headed to the mirror. I didn't look like myself, but I liked it. What she did to my hair was just to curl it a little and let it loose.

Miranda: Shall we go?

Ashton was waiting downstairs. I just took my phone, money and went down.