Chapter 62

Miranda: ______! It's enough, get out of your room and feel the sunlight! Do something with your life. We finished school today and that wasn't enough for you to bother and show your face?

_____: Miranda, you don't understand. It's worse than seeing him kissing the stupid Dionne.

It was Friday. The last days I haven't gone to school (and I finished today). I have just gotten up from bed to go to the bathroom and to eat. We were sitting in my bed, I was with my pj and she was with a fancy dress.

Miranda: Okay. But are you planning to stay here your entire life?

_____: No, until I die.

Miranda: Oh ____. You are stubborn sometimes. Do something to clear your mind. I don't know, travel, sign up to practice a sport or something , but I want to see the old you. That a boy,  no matter how cute he might be or how deep you've fell in love with him, he must never make you think that you are worthless.

_____: Nathan doesn't make me think that, he makes me feel it.

Miranda: Do you know that there are hundreds of boys out there who die for you?

_____: Stop with the nonsense.

Miranda: Luke felt something for you, and he told me one. - I remembered when he almost kissed me.- So, that indicates that there are millions of people that we don't believe it's possible but they feel something for us.

______: I understand. Like you for Calum.

Miranda: What?! Me?! How do you know?

_____: I know you. But anyway I won't get out of here.

Then my phone starts ringing, the lads were calling me via Skype. I answered the call.

*Skype*

_____: Hey lads! - I said shaking my hand.

Jay: Hey _____.

Siva: Hello.

Tom: Hey yah.

Nareesha: Hi.

Kelsey: Heyheyhey.

Max: What's up?

_____: haha! Greet Miranda. Miranda greet them. -I said while I got closer to Miranda so we could both be seen via the camera.

Miranda: Hi lads and ladies! - and then she laughed.

Everyone greeted her back.

_____: And what'chu doin?

Max: Well, basically we have like an hour since we finished today's concert. And we are all here,  and Nathan is in his room.

Kelsey: Since the day we arrived from camping, he's been locked in his room, and he only comes out to go to the concerts and to eat.

Miranda: Oh, he seems familiar to someone I have near me. - she said staring at me.

And the others started laughing.

Max: But what are you doing?

_____: Nothing.

Miranda: Just trying to convince her to live her life and that she needs to forget about -and then I covered her mouth with my hand that was free.

_____: Excuse her, is that she sometimes OUCH! - Miranda had bit my hand.

Miranda: Sorry, you know I do that when I'm furious! Ruuuaaarrr! - she wanted to sound like a dog.

And everyone started laughing, including Miranda.

????: Guys why are you making so much noise? And with who are you talking? -it was Nathan. Each time his voice sounded louder. Until he appears behind.

Siva: With _____. Wanna join?

Nathan: It's not my desire. -and then his eyes fell on me and then he cuts the eye contact, and disappears from the screen.

_____: Lads, talk to you later. Bye! -and I ended the video call.

*End of Skype*

Miranda: Why did you do that?

_____: Did you see what he did? -and I threw myself to hug her and I started crying in her shoulder.

Miranda: Its okay. Everything will fade away, you just have to give it some time.

_____: How much time will that time last? I'm tired. The lads are returning from their 'mini tour' tomorrow and Nathan's birthday is three days after. I can't.

Miranda: Calm down. Listen to me. Seriously, do something that you know may help you forget about the subject. At least if it is for vacation.

_____: But I can't think of anything.

Miranda: You'll see. You will think about something. Just be patient. If you could wait until now, what does it cost to wait a bit longer?

And my crying had controlled a bit. I got apart from her. Then her phone starts ringing because she had an incoming call.

Miranda: Hello? Oh, hey mom. What? Now? Okay! I'll see you there. Bye. -she didn't say it in a good mood and ended the call - It was my mom, that there are people coming to my house and I have to show up decently. I have to go. I'm sorry.

_____: It's  alright. It doesn't matter.

Miranda: Okay. Talk to you later. -while she got up from the bed and I did the same to close door from the house when she got out.

We got down the stairs and I accompany her to the door.

Miranda: Promise to me that you'll think about what I told you.

____: I promise. And goodbye that they are waiting for you.

Miranda: See ya. - and she left.

I closed the door, looked for oreos in the kitchen, got up the stairs and headed back to my room and sat on my bed. I ate oreos, while they were playing a stupid Phineas & Ferb movie, and I hugged Vampy.

________________________

Hey!

It's official that I will make a sequel. But the real question is.. will you read it?

We are only missing like 3 chapters to end this so be ready.