Chapter 7

I went to my classroom and found the teacher finishing filling the blackboard with exercises to complete.

______: Excuse me.

Teacher: Where were you?

______: Sorry, I was in the bathroom. –I didn´t think of something more believable.

Teacher: Come in, and start copying right away.

So I went to my chair, I began copying. The hour passed, the other teachers came and then finally the bell rings, indicating it was time to go 'home' which for many means sharing with family and others, but for me it is pure solitude.

I picked up all my books, and headed to the patio to meet with Ashton and Miranda.

_______: Hello !!!! – I said making a rock sign.

Ashton: What's up? – he said in hippie sign.

_______: Nothing new, how about you?

Miranda: Waiting for you to go to our houses.

______: Well let's go then!!

We left, with laughter, jokes and stories as always. Then we arrived at Miranda´s house.

Miranda: See you guys tomorrow.

Ashton and ______: See ya!

Then we headed our way to my house:

______: Ashton, can I ask you a question?

Ashton: Yes, of course, what is it?

______: I want you to be totally honest with me.

Ashton: Okay, I promise.

______: Can you tell me exactly what it is that happened to you?

Ashton: What happened to me?

______: Don´t you remember this morning when you said you knew what I was feeling because you had been there before .... - he nodded – so what happened?

Ashton: You know I trust you, right? .....

______: Yes.

Ashton: But I really don´t feel comfortable saying it.

______: Come on Ash, maybe if you tell me you can unburden with me, and if you don´t tell me, I won´t know how comfort you, like you do with me.

Ashton: Can we go somewhere else because in the middle of the street is not like a good idea.

______: How about we go to my place? No one´s there and I could give you some Oreos?

Ashton: Alright.