Chapter 45

4 days later -Friday-

I wake up still sleepy and I look at the clock. I was going to be late for school .. All because I stayed up late reading fanfics and the receiving the call from Nathan, at 2:00 am because he could not fall asleep .. We spend an hour talking, it was nice ... but t felt like every minute my mind disturbed me *He has girlfriend*

I decided to get up and took a fast shower.. I got dressed, I got my hair into a braid, took my belongings and went down.

I smelled syrup and pancakes .. I still haven't got used of having mom at home in the morning.

Mom: Good morning, daughter. How are you?

___: Good morning mom .. Today I do not have much time to talk, if I do not hurry I'll be late.

Mom: But you'll have breakfast or not?

___: A little, but fast.

Mom: Okay .. -while she served me two medium pancakes on a plate and then put it on the table. I take them and pour syrup. After few bites:

____: Mom, Ashton invited me to go to a party with him and the boys tonight .. do you give me permission? - I know it can be a little late that I'm asking for her permission, but .. I am forgetful.

Mom: Of course honey, you can go. But you know you have to be careful .. I trust you.

___: Thanks mom .. - and then had finished with the last bite and was carrying my plate to the sink. - Well, I think that I'm leaving now .. I love you mom.

Mom: But don't you want me to take you?

___: Would you do that? Yes please! I love you mommy ..- it's not that I couldn't go walking, but I was too tired ..

Mom: So let's go .. - she took her keys and we went to the parking lot. We got in, and we left..

I was thinking about Nathan and our conversation last night.

* Flashback *

After a while talking nonsense topics and making silly questions:

Nathan: ____, have you ever felt true love or have trully fallen in love?- He sounded confused.

Sure .. with you! But remember _____ 'disguise' ..

____: I don't know .. If you mean that every time I saw him my heart started beating so fast that I felt it was going out of my chest, or when he laughed he left me drooling while admiring that beautiful sound his laughter produced. . Or when he approached me I got a mental block and I did not know how to react and thousands actions were going through my head at once. Or when I just got lost in his eyes .. If that is it.. then I think I've had ..

Nathan: I can imagine your eyes sparkling .. must be very lucky to whom you've fallen in love.. -Well! So then you're lucky ..

____: Why?

Nathan: Because he owns the heart of a beautiful girl like you. - I was blushing ..

_____: And you, have you felt it?

Nathan: I still believe that the right one hasn't arrived. Because I love Dionne with all my heart but I don't feel all the emotions like you do.

*End Flashback*

And at that same time the radio was playing a song of The Wanted. It was Glad You Came. My mom's was humming it .. I just smiled.

And I was really glad because he came into my life. :')