Chapter 46

After 5 hours

_______: Guys, can we go now? - We had already finished school for today and they were supposed to practice at my homework.

Ashton: Yes... - he said a little unfamiliar almost sad. I just ignored it.

We left and he did not travel as usual. The boys did not say anything funny, practically anything .. I was worried.

We got home and walked in and Minnie came to where they were but they did not pay much attention .. but .. What a strange case!

They went down to the basement as it was customary. I prepared the drinks, which was Lipton peach iced tea was Lipton.. Ashton's favorite.

Then I went down with the glasses on a tray. They were not practicing.. they were too rare today. They were alone on the couch talking. I couldn't stand it more ..

_______: Guys, tell me what's happening? I am concerned.. !!!?

Ashton: Have a seat please.

I was scared .. I put the tray on the table and sit next to Ashton.

_______: What's wrong?

Luke: Is That ..

Ashton: We are going back to Australia.

_______: What ?? !! And when ?? !! - I said trying to hold the tears ..

Calum: Tomorrow morning ..

_____: What ?? !!! Why didn't you tell me before ?? - I could not take it anymore and tears streamed..

Michael: We found out this morning. Our mothers called us and said they wanted us to go back and that they had already purchased the flight.

_______: But why ?? !! - I just got up and went out running from home .. I didn't care if it was getting dark. I ran until I got to the park.

I cried and cried as I walked through the park watching the stars that were out and the moon .. As I thought how it would be without them...

There will no longer be funny walks with them. I won't have those Luke's overthought question. I will not have more serious responses from Calum. Nor secret greetings with Michael. But mostly I would not be with my 'Little Brother' ..: '( who cheered me up and drew a smile every time that I needed and had a strange obsession over bandanas .. Who likes peach iced tea.That loved Minnie as much as I did.. And called me 'petite'. And that loved me like no other person has ever shown me. Not even my parents. I'll miss those idiots (in a good way) so much..

???: There she is .. - I heard somweone like Luke from a distance away. Turned my head and saw in the direction of where I assumed that provided the sound. And I was right. Were them.

They are able to make me laugh although my tears .. Well it's because Michael fell when he came. Then when they approached, they began to walk beside me.

Luke: Hey we're very sorry .. We do not want to go either. But we brought oreos.

I began to laugh because of the puppy face that Luke had done.

_______: Okay, let's sit down. - And then we went to the grass near a tree. Opened the oreos and put them in the center while we sat in a circle.

Ashton: That's why I was so glad that you're coming to the party. So I will not leave without having taken you to one. - I couldn't resist and I pull him into my arms, I stayed beside him .. and I started to crying on his shoulder.

_______: And at what time is it? - After I had separated from him.

Calum: At 8:00.

_______: And is 6:00. Then we have two hours to get ready.

Luke: Are you sure you want to go?

______: Yes, though now I would been watching a sad movie and eating popcorn and crying alone in my room. But I prefer to enjoy the last hours I have to share with you before you go.

Ashton: Aww thanks petite! - How I would miss that word and how he said it.

——————————————————————-

Ashton is !! No I do not want !! : '(

Sorry, is that I love him so much that I don't want him to go, perphaps temporarily from the story with the boys. :( But it is for a purpose, that I hope you like.

* Warning * next chapter it will have a lot of intrigue ..