Chapter 8

I couldn't wait a second longer, I had to go to that building and find out what was behind it.

Maybe I'm just going crazy, maybe it's just these dreams that are too intrusive and realistic or maybe it's just too much work ... or maybe I just want a nice person next to me who makes me forget what real life is, but it's not this is the time to think about it.

First of all, I have to carry only the essentials with me, like pepper spray, a hunting knife, and my camera, as I once said in this city you are never sure, but let's move on, such as how I could get dressed.?

Something comfortable or sporty, well, first of all I put on a nice little black T-shirt with a little transparent underneath a black bra, I like this top a lot with its details that highlight the shapes, while as pants I could think of my leggings in black leather, very thin as a garment and have embroideries on the sides of the legs that are unique, while for the shoes I will wear my favorites, they do not have a thin heel and are no less low, I call them: the tanks.

Well now that I'm ready, I just have to go out and start my evening, seeing myself in the mirror I notice that maybe I'm a bit too much of a disco girl, but why not? After I get my phone back and unmask what can be called a 'bad joke' I will try to have some fun and forget about my job, just one night I want to feel normal.

But before closing the door of the house, I heard the news of the day on the TV and surprise surprise, other murders, two men found dead hanging upside down, it didn't surprise me because I knew for sure that the man they had in a cage he certainly didn't do this, that's why Roy has to get out of that prison, the people have to make themselves heard!

I am a few steps from the building I am headed to, until I notice a small room on the other street that was poorly lit and posters were saying: "Join us too to bring down the government with the truth!", well I couldn't help but go into the club and have a look.

At the entrance there was immediately a mini bar with a bartender serving cocktails and people sitting there not talking about anything, it seemed someone was talking about it, but what a stupid place, here it takes movement real and I certainly did not back down at the right time I could just now shake things up a bit and make people angry against the government.

So before going on stage or what it was supposed to look like, I first grabbed a nice whisky to give me strength and courage, threw it down in one gulp, and went on stage.

The first reaction of the people who were in the room turned around to see what was happening, but not for long, rather disinterested they went back to their drink and not thinking about anything, so already pissed off by their reaction I started talking.

"Good evening everyone! I noticed your poster outside the club and it said it wanted to bring down a government, but none of this seems to be happening here, just people who continue to drink and do nothing. But don't feel a little ashamed. '? "and with this sentence many of them turned and began to pay attention.

"Watch out girl or you could get in trouble!" One of them said laughing.

"Yes, of course very funny, but those who should get in trouble are our politicians and our government, they should be afraid of us! Instead, we are here to look each other in the eyes waiting for a miracle to happen.

I tell you what, I'm a journalist and I fought hard to get a decent job and get noticed for my work, but guess who was making the real news thanks to you? It was me!

Another thing, I was looking for profound news about our people, about our state of life and I was writing stories about you and your children, but do you think anyone is ever interested in anything about you or us? "I said it with all the breath in my body and with so much confidence and anger that many are now standing, in front of the stage and with all the attention on me, now we are thinking.