Chapter 24

When I opened my eyes I saw nothing but a village destroyed by fire, weapons and spears on the ground, corpses one on top of the other, and the strong smell of blood.

There was a strong sun high in the sky and behind me a thick green forest, I understood that I was in a dream, but I don't remember having ever dreamed in my entire life and this dream was too realistic and colorful, my eyes they see very well and the smells are so real just as the houses in front of me are decimated and consumed by flames.

My attention was called when I saw next to me a little girl with curly red hair and green eyes like the forest, her clothes were full of holes and dirty, she was crying silently and her face was dirty with ashes.

I wondered where her family was, but I immediately understood that in addition to her house and her village having been decimated, her family had also met the same fate.

I tried to go towards her, not wanting to scare the little girl or make her run away I took one step at a time when behind her appeared a Yuatjia hunter quite different from my clan that I know, his armor was very ancient, and his dreadlocks were ...

I tried to go towards her, not wanting to scare the little girl or make her run away I took one step at a time when behind her appeared a Yuatjia hunter quite different from my clan that I know, his armor was very ancient, and his dreadlocks were very long, he must be an Elder too, I told myself.

The little girl, however, did not seem to be afraid of her she let herself be picked up and let herself go to her emotions.

I started to follow them, but the scene changed around me and what I had in front of me was a training arena, fighting tools, and the now grown-up little girl, I looked at her enraptured by her beauty.

"REYA!" My gaze fell on that of a girl with silver hair, I guess it's Argentea, Chloe always talked about her and how sorry Reya was for not saving her.

"So it's decided, huh? Will he be your partner for life?" She asked teasingly.

"Yes it is him and it will be forever, also don't worry you too will find the right person to join for life."

"You know what I mean? Besides, yes I know when the time comes I will meet him, but for now, I will focus on my powers and becoming a foster mother to three orphaned girls." She said smiling and in an affectionate voice.