Chapter 9

P.o.v Vor

After I went away from the female I could not help but look for other prey, I had so much energy accumulated because of that 'Chloe' that now I find myself more excited than ever without being able to conclude anything.

This time she came close, and she was about to see me, I wanted her to see me, I wanted to grab her by the neck and see her choke, but at the same time, I would like to join her, it pathetic, what a kv'var-de ( hunter ) I have become if I can't even kill a simple lou-dte kale ( female- child-maker ) is still a prey or so I thought.

Not finding a prey and not even the shadow of a warrior worthy to face I thought it was time to follow like a real hunter, as is my name, Vor'mekta also known as Stalker, the female who haunts me so much, and see if this time the hunt will end with her death or if instead ...

I have had many opportunities to kill her, the first we can say that it was not yet the time, I would have had no honor in taking her life, while before, in her accommodation while she was sleeping, I could scare her at any moment, but when I think about taking her for her delicate neck, I just feel the desire to want to tighten her more in other ways.

Among my brothers I am known as a true yautja hunter for having no mercy on anyone, I have a lot of stamina and I can be a nightmare for anyone who challenges me, I am young and stubborn and patience is not my strong point, but I am learning it and this female is the proof, but I must also admit that there is a lot of curiosity on my part.

I saw a lot of females during my faces and none of them were 'decent' or 'interested', they were all too easy to prey on, just trying to survive by stealing money from the wealthiest instead of trying to survive as real women they leaned and deceived other men, pathetic and boring.

This 'Chloe' on the other hand immediately surprised me from the moment she entered the building, even though she was drunk and had a mask on her face I could not admire her body, her fury in talking on the 'phone' something inside me had moved, I would have preferred that his anger was directed at me, I was waiting for nothing but a fight.

I was waiting for the right moment to enter her house again and scare her properly, but she was getting ready to go out, I am pleased to note that her clothes are nothing short of elegant and intriguing, I can't deny my interest, maybe, I could follow her and see what happens, for sure if she goes out like this she will have a male waiting for her, but at the very thought that she can be touched or seen dressed like this I feel my blood boiling, no one has to touch her or look at her but me.

This obsession of mine with her is getting the better of my self-control, it's also true that I haven't seen any females of my kind in a long time, but that woman dares to spare to go dressed like this at this time of night while a yautja hunter stands hunting, at the very thought of following that female my whole body began to be in fibrillation and ready to have her at any cost.

I want to see how far her courage and confidence can go, this time I will not have a dead trophy, on the contrary, I want to discover her body in a much deeper way.

There is nothing I can do, it seems that every day and every thought leads me to her, so why feel embarrassed, indeed it is not a Yautja Hunter emotion, it is not part of us.

We know hunting, breeding, and honor, there is nothing else in our being predators, it would be weak to feel in love or embarrassed, while instead being curious and attracted to a strong and furious female, well, that's not a bad thing, I could finally understand something about women, like their emotions and expressions ... no I don't think, their mood swings and displays of affection for me to remain a mystery.

All these thoughts I was having in my head, I was wasting time, it was time to follow her.

I am pleased to note that she remembers the building where she had entered drunk, but I also see that she was attracted to a poster hanging in a club, so they call it, where they have their parties and drinks.