Chapter 18

After meeting Race, I'm standing in front of the police facility and I can't believe it! Race was right, they were all in front of the police gates waiting for Roy to come out, I don't know how, but many people were here to see his face, some to offend, some just out of curiosity, and some like me trying to extract him a word or a story for blog or to get the first news on the front page of the newspapers.

Race at our meeting told me about his new job, he didn't explain it to me in detail, but he has a new 'boss' and he has been entrusted with the task of bodyguard for Roy, he has been told that there is no concrete evidence to keep the veteran Roy in prison and the latest killings did not happen by his hands while being in prison in the time frame.

It must also be said that I have an idea who might be the serial killer, but he certainly won't know it from me, I wouldn't want to have it on my conscience.

All this seems rather strange to me, but I can't be happy for Roy's freedom and Race's new promotion; so now I'm like everyone else at the police and I hope I get to see his face and I can't wait to talk to him, Race has promised me that once he settles down at home, I can come by tomorrow and have an interview with this man, I have many questions and I want to understand what happened in that forest when he was still a sergeant.

The hours are passing it's already past ten in the evening and many here are eager to see him in the meantime I managed to get to the front row obviously by pushing, I have to take all the best photos for the front page.

A few moments later, a team of four men arrived, protecting someone downtown, while other policemen pushed us to make room for them and a car to pass, but before they could load Roy into the car, I was able to see him; he was hooded, but his face showed, he was of a white complexion and had many dark circles around his eyes, his eyes were brown and his face, in addition to being pale, was covered in bruises and a scar, he certainly must not have been through a nice stay in prison.

But his eyes were so dull and lost in the void, I don't think he noticed the people that yelling at him and asking for explanations of the murders, he didn't have any reaction, he was just following orders to follow the policemen, I felt sadness for him, a lot of sadness for what he had to go through, but we are halfway to freedom, what is missing is to understand why he was imprisoned and what happened in the forest.

Luckily I was in the front row, just before he disappeared in the car I managed to take some shots of his face, and in these shots, they represent a man whose dignity and freedom to live were taken away and now instead they free him without problems. It makes me feel teased and angry, first, they kept him against his will, beat him up, and kept him hidden from the whole city without having a minimum of concrete proof, and now they release him because they were sure that he had nothing to do with the murders, this infuriates me!

Now that he's not the killer, surely the state will want to have someone else to torture and have him in prison for life, I think Race has to tell me a lot more about his new job and 'boss'.

While I was on my way home I received a text from Race, saying that everything was alright, Roy was in the same house as when I went to interview his wife, and he also said, that by tomorrow afternoon it would be fine if I came there to talk to Roy, in the afternoon hours there would only be him as a bodyguard, well luck to me.

When I got home, I took a quick, hot shower, then got on the sofa with the TV on, a nice glass of alcohol, and a notebook in my hands to jot down some notes and questions to ask Roy, always assuming that Roy wanted to talk to someone.

After a few hours, I noticed someone at the entrance of my balcony, even if invisible I knew it was him and he was approaching dangerously, one step at a time I felt and saw that pieces of armor were falling from his body until his body was completely visible and naked to my eyes.

I never focused on how majestic and perfectly sculpted his body was, even his neck seemed to have undergone a hard workout, and what about his hips ... his member was erect and throbbing, from the tip there was some liquid and it didn't take much to make me imagine scenes of me eagerly sucking him or how he fucked my mouth with his cock.

"Vor...what exactly do you want to do? Do you want to stand there and be admired or do you want to be satisfied?" I said in a sensual and friendly voice.

Of course, I didn't just want to look at him while I was still dressed, so I started undressing, taking off one shoulder strap at a time, then I also slowly took off the shorts and finally, I too remained naked on the sofa looking at him and opening my legs inviting him to see what I offered him.

His eyes changed in an instant from bright gold to bright red, his breathing also became heavier and his jaws opened menacingly as he sniffed the air.

"If you want something from me, just say so Vor," I said in a low tone while raising my hips and exposing my vagina even more, and opening my lips with my fingers, while with the other hand, I touched my breasts and invited him to join me.

"I will approach you, but you will be submissive. No games my mate." he said growling and purring, "Meanwhile start getting off the couch and get down on your knees." he added menacingly.

His commanding tone sent cold shivers up my spine, I felt thrilled and excited at the same time, but I didn't hesitate for a moment to obey, so I slowly got off the sofa got on my knees, and waited for his next move.

"Your mouth is not only for boring me with your words and screams." he said while he was approaching my face "We can fill it adequately and you will have to swallow what I will give you, mate," he said looking into my eyes while with one hand he took his member and massaged it.

"I want to enjoy your body to the fullest and everything you can offer me. I'm sure you'll be able to satisfy my hunger, but don't think my stamina is any less." he continued to speak in a slow and predatory tone while vigorously massaging his member and meanwhile his other hand took a strand of my hair, and squeezed it to itself while pulling my face up then added: "When you're at the limit and you want me to I stop you'll have to beg me to do it. I want to hear you say my name from your mouth many times, even when it's filled with my semen or with my cock".

Damn, I'm in heat, damn in heat for this stupid alien, I'm already imagining myself in different positions while he fucks me hard... "Yes please...do it Vor." I pleaded with heavy breathing and he still hasn't touched me just grabbed my hair and brought me to his knees, what a perverted alien, I thought amused, so I added in a challenging and amused tone, always keeping my eyes fixed on his: "The one who will beg to be ridden and sucked are you Vor."