Chapter 11

A/n: Before reading, know that there is sex between two species, etc, nothing is exaggerated and it is consensual, but it is right that you know what is to come. 😅 Thanks and happy reading. 😊👋💕

《♡》

I was going crazy!

After my warning I believed that the alien would follow me almost immediately, I believed that the big alien boy would be angry enough to break into my house and we could have some kind of 'discussion'.

I was thrilled that this alien would come for me, I knew I had impressed him with my little fight, but as the days went by all my excitement and confidence was waning, I was starting to feel frustrated and mocked ...

Until the alien boy decided to show himself by breaking a window, but at least he was finally here, with me.

He thought he was frightening me with his surprise raid, jaws open and blades on display, well if I had been a normal person I would have reacted differently, like, for example, running away from the alien, trying to get to safety, and calling for help. 

But I am not normal as a person, not even as a girl, as soon as I saw his eyes on my body, I felt myself on fire.

Those golden eyes were on fire and as he kept looking at me my body shuddered at the alien's first step, another step from him and I jumped, I knew I was sweating, the heat I felt was unbearable, yet outside it was only 15 degrees and I felt like I was in the Sahara desert and it was all this Yautja's fault.

My body reacted to him, while I was no longer in control of myself, I was aroused, but how was that possible?

Does he believe he can be forgiven easily after breaking a window? Although ... with all this purring and attention I might as well do it, after all, he made a really big entrance, but it would be better not to tell him.

Being angry with him is becoming very difficult, I have never felt so many emotions for anyone, including the desire to be touched or desired by someone.

Race does not count, I have never felt a strong emotion other than friendship, I do not say I am pure as an angel, but I have never been so excited for a man, let alone an alien, it seems to be a twist of fate or a sign, I don't know what to think, the only thing left to do is find out.

And so before the yautja was close enough to me, I started walking away, never taking my eyes off him, I wanted him to keep looking at my body.

I wanted to tease him in every way, from the hips moving them slowly up to the breasts that I barely touched them.

Once I got to the bedroom I couldn't resist anymore.

It was as if through his snarls and predatory eyes he had given me the order to touch myself.

Or it was just me who wanted to start the game and as I touched and caressed my breasts he watched, he carefully watched my every movement and passage of my hand on my body.

I liked having him as a voyeur, having his muscular and almost naked body a few centimeters from mine made me tremble with desire to please, it escaped a moan and this made him snap.

"Enough!" He said. 

"Why? Aren't you having fun?" I replied in turn, I tried to be as sensual as possible, but he had something else in mind. 

" I'll be the one to satisfy your woman's desires," he said growling and puffing out his whole chest, which I thought thoughtfully.

Without waiting a second longer, he took my hands and pulled them up and then held them over my head with one hand, and with the other, he began to touch my breast, caress it firmly, took it between his fingers, and squeezed it.