Chapter 17

I'm trying to run as fast as possible, but maybe I should first look for cover or at least a weapon with which I can defend myself.

But this damned alien doesn't listen to me, doesn't give me respite, doesn't seem like Vor.

When I turned in his direction I immediately noticed his size and the color of his skin, it was very black and full of cuts, his face was also deformed, and his black eyes looked like those in Reya's story, like the darkness that watches and controls you. I tried to talk to him, but he kept taking one step too far and tried to grab me, but understanding his intention I was ready to escape into the forest, but where is Vor when needed?

The forest was so silent and dark, that you could only hear my labored breathing and my heavy footsteps, but nothing of him, he would be hiding somewhere or would already be somewhere in the trees ready to jump on me and take my head.

He sure isn't friendly and doesn't want to make friends, so if he's not here to make friends, I assume he wants a trophy to take home.

Those eyes certainly weren't normal, not that I'd seen any other alien eyes, but his eyes were so ghostly, Reya certainly wouldn't have told me to run away if it wasn't a danger to me.

"DAMN NO! Now I'm screwed!" I exclaimed, hoping that Vor was nearby.

I am stuck in front of a dangerous waterfall and before I can back down the evil alien is already in front of me with drawn guns.

"Look, I don't know who you are, but surely we could conclude." I tried to speak, but he began to approach and I backed away.

It is one thing to fight against men of my kind, but an alien like this what am I supposed to do? My kick certainly wouldn't stop him.

If I can't fight, maybe I can try to avoid getting caught, so then I would find another way out.

But how long can I still keep running away and dodging his holds on my neck?

What occurred to me was that he being tall and I short I could pass between his legs and continue to run away, so without giving the enemy time, I started running towards him and then I lowered slipping under his legs, but before getting up I was grabbed by the hair and pulled up into the air.

"Aaaaah, let me go! YOU ugly motherfuc.." I screamed in pain and also in fear, I was vulnerable and tried to kick against him, but it was useless.

"Now that you are mine, my master will be happy to see you again .." was that his voice? Oh my god, it was so hoarse and horrible.

"You idiot! Then you can talk! Let me go!" while for the umpteenth time, I screamed, I felt a power that seemed to be about to explode, I felt hot and angry.

'Fire is your friend, fire burns in the dark' I heard a soft voice coming from inside me... Reya.

'I will help you, together we will fight'.

He didn't notice my hands that were now on fire, so I caught him off guard and put my hands on his eyes, and in an instant I was free.

As he squirmed in pain I concentrated the fire in my hands and hurled it at him until his body began to ignite.

"So alien you give up?" I said courageously. I took confidence and began to approach him I wanted to allow him to come to himself, I wanted to know who was his 'master', but this damned alien did not give up and even if his body was burning he began to attack me, but it didn't get very far though, what I saw next was only his severed head rolling on the ground towards me.

Inside me I thought 'Please let it be Vor this time' I looked around and saw him coming towards me, I could not but be happier to see an alien I knew and could trust.