Chapter 10

I still didn't believe it! An alien was in front of me and I didn't feel the need to escape or be afraid, it was as if my body and instinct felt safe.

As if I knew him, well I know of his existence thanks to a dream, but I didn't think that could prove so useful.

In the meantime this 'alien' continued to stare at me without giving me a concrete answer, I continued to think about how to make myself understood by him, asking a simple question that implied a yes and a no was simple, but I would like to ask him much more.

Right now I can't think of anything else about my hand resting on his chest, his breathing continues to be calm and through my hand, I feel a warmth coming from him that envelops me and relaxes me.

I can't help but notice that there is some resemblance between the two of us, such as our eyes, we both have a warm if not bright color, but hers are so bewitching and predatory at the same time, plus seeing the skulls and weapons, I think he is a hunter who collects adequate trophies, thinking about it I have never heard of any victims as women or children, so he should have his own 'code of honor'.

Then all these biceps and abdominals will have to serve something, who knows if for something else, besides hunting we mean, oh my God but what am I going to think! As soon as I realize what my mind was thinking I shook it all off, hey one moment this 'alien hunk' recently had grabbed me by the neck and pushed me to the wall like I was vulnerable prey, but who the fuck do you think you are?

OK will surely be a strong and unbeatable alien, but at least he could learn good manners too!

I took a long, calm breath, pulled my hand back took a step back, put my arms crossed over my chest tried to look as serious as possible, cleared my throat, and said, "I don't know what you are ..."

"Yautja" ... oh my God was that his voice? Well or at least he is trying, his sentence was husky and full of pride, I knew right away that he meant his kind, yautja, I think I have already heard this somewhere, but for now I could not help but look at him continuously and he did the same to me.

I would like to ask him many things, but the question that arises as before is: "Tell me yautja, what is your mission? You will have one right?"

A woman screaming and praying to be saved, we both turned in the direction of the woman in difficulty, he was the first to go to the rescue or so I think.

As an alien I have to say that he is very agile and fast, for a big guy full of muscles, I thought that all that muscle mass would slow him down, and instead on the contrary, he has already jumped two buildings and I ... damn I'm still up here like a sucker, I have to hurry maybe that woman needs help.

Help from human to human, if she also sees an alien I think she will have a heart attack.

I made the flights of stairs as fast as possible, then took the direction that my new 'acquaintance' took and started running until I came to a dark and dead-end street, but I froze as soon as I saw two shady armed men contending for a woman.

"Hey, losers! This way you dicks!", I had to do something, I had to try to distract them so I could give the girl a way out, the two as soon as they heard my voice turned immediately approaching me, I was not afraid, with me I had the spray and a hunting knife, I could have handled them.

"Look at that cute little girl! Redhead and busty ... come on let's have some fun, what are you saying?", That creepy smile made me lose my mind, these two deserve a lesson!

As soon as one was close enough I sprinkled some pepper in his eyes and punched him straight in the balls, while one fell to the ground writhing in pain the other immediately began to attack.