EPILOGUE

We have been here for months and we have already returned to earth once. I wanted to tidy up my old apartment, removing the clues and newspaper clippings scattered around, I also needed changes of clothes and my favorite alcohol, obviously.

The city, no longer under Revon's control, is recovering little by little, evidently that scoundrel had reached such a high level that he had commands of great importance.

We knew that these people were suffering and dying slowly, but now, they have a new governor and police chief, they will live better, with more job opportunities and security, I thought all this to myself while I was drinking my coffee from the balcony of my now old apartment.

Once Vor also returned to me we stood side by side looking at the city which little by little was reopening the colors and sounds of the night.

And before leaving I phoned Race to find out how things were going and luckily what he told me filled my heart with joy;  he is making a career in the police and Roy is gradually taking over his life and to top it off they are also good friends.

I said goodbye to my old life from the door of the spaceship because I was ready to return to our new home or rather new temporary home, because my real family awaits me here on earth, but for now I want Vor and his clan to get used to my presence.

Luckily the king of this clan was no longer in life for a long time and in the meantime he was led by a very old female Yautja hunter; strangely Vor's father gets along very well with this female, they seem very in tune and I'm relieved.

The rest of the clan, well strangely none of them look at me with malice or disgust, but rather with curiosity and respect, I must say I didn't expect it.

While Vor and I were taking our time with the day, as usual on his home planet, many hunters suddenly began to gather at the landing zone of the spaceships so we went too

This was large and well equipped unlike the other yautja who had yet to make a name for themselves among the clan, evidently the one in charge of the ship must be a rather strong Yautja hunter with a known name, perhaps an elite or even a high ranking higher.

When the spacecraft was opened I was shocked and happy and felt many other emotions inside me at the same time.

Right there next to a rather huge and very dark skinned Yautja hunter was Argentea, I couldn't believe my eyes, she was beautiful and was just a few meters in front of me.

You couldn't help but notice her, her long wavy platinum hair, she was dressed like a princess and she had a calm, in love look on her face.

The crowd there was welcoming with roars and complimenting each other on the success of the hunt, but I was still stuck where I was and I was watching her with rapt attention.

I shook my head and with my eyes on Argentea I made space through the crowd, pushing until she finally noticed me.

nce we were facing each other I started running as fast as I could and just shouted: "ARGENTEA!!!" Until I jumped on her and hugged her tight until I cried.

"You're finally here Reya!" She said crying, we were hugging each other tightly and between laughter and tears we looked into each other's eyes once again with our foreheads resting on each other.

None of us paid any attention to the crowd or our companions, at that moment there was only us.

“We have a lot to talk about, my dear!” She said in a gentle tone, wiping away my tears.

“I'm sorry for not saving you or even looking for you!” I said desperately and asking for forgiveness.

"There is nothing you need to apologize for or make amends for. The past remains in our memories, but now we have another chance and no one can take away what belongs to us now." She said proudly in the voice of a mother who consoles her daughter by hugging me and holding me close.

"Is he the right one then?" I said, lowering my voice, amused.

"Yes, it is him. His name is Arok and he is my companion for life." We look at each other smiling.

**

Somewhere in space.

"Do not fear the hunt. Do not fear death. The strongest will survive. The weakest will die at the hands of our default prey, Kiande amedha." He looks at his clan with pride, there he watches carefully from his throne while standing and adds: "You may be young, but it is your moment of glory. If you want to be marked and deemed a worthy warrior you must face your first hunt. Kill the prey, take your trophy and honor the fallen." Saying this, his clan became even more excited and roared together to start the hunt for the three chosen ones.

" Saying this, his clan became even more excited and roared together to start the hunt for the three chosen ones