Chapter 12

The darkness here is overwhelming! I want to wake up, I have tears in my eyes and I'm afraid of waking up alone again, so many emotions are resurfacing, fear, weakness, loneliness, and suffering.

All these moods I had there when I was little, I was always afraid of the dark, it was as if I saw Vor's eyes already in those days, I saw and felt his presence, and they believed me crazy, my parents believed me crazy and I, on the other hand, felt lonely and sorrowing, but over the years I got used to it and I thought it was all my imagination as a child.

Growing up, however, the dreams began to change, each time one started in a way and then ended up with me running in the direction of something, in the dream I don't run away, but I try desperately to save someone.

Could it be the same yautja I dreamed of as a child? "I don't know what to think ... I still don't understand these dreams ..." I said out loud trying

"Chloe ... listen to me ..." said a quiet, angelic voice. "Who are you? Show yourself!".

"You have to be careful little Chloe, the darkness is looking for it, it wants our hunter. You have to hold out a little longer and everything will be clear to you, you and I are more alike than ever ..." she said.

Before this voice had vanished she added: "Being free involves sacrifices ..." the voice said when it was almost far away, I think I know this phrase, but I don't remember where I had already heard it.

Opening my eyes I saw out the window a beautiful summer day, the sun's rays were warm and the scent of the forest was relaxing, I stayed in bed enveloped in this peaceful and serene awakening until I remembered last night.

Pulling myself out of bed, I looked around, he was not there, I felt a pang of disappointment, but no matter I had my mission to do, it was time to get up and go further and besides I didn't feel sore at all so it may have been very well all a dream, "better so"  I thought to myself.

First I felt I needed a nice hot bath with a lot of body mask, some time for myself, so I went to the bathroom and passing by the mirror I noticed something ... what I saw in the mirror it seemed to be another girl ... oh my ... Reya.

She was so like me, same hair and eyes, very similar build, maybe she was a little taller, but it was just her, and approaching me to the mirror she did the same and smiled ... what the hell is going on?

"You must not be afraid! I could never harm you. You will certainly have noticed our resemblance and you will already know about my past. I have been waiting for you for a long time both as my descendant and as a sentinel of the light.
Our power is the fire and flame and insatiable. It is not only Light.
It is fame. A roar of bad luck against the advancing darkness. But you must accept to burn with it. " she said in a wise voice.

"So do you accept your new future?"

Before I could answer or ask any more questions, in a moment everything started to fade, and once I opened my eyes I found myself back in bed, I tried to get up, but there was a weight above me that did not make me get up.

I looked around and saw him, Vor was still asleep, he was next to me, and he had an arm above me holding me close to having never felt so protected and warm with anyone.

I continued to look at him and noticed all his facial features, jaw, and everything that was part of him, the spots on his face, the color of his skin, his breathing was calm, and he seemed to be in a deep sleep, he knows if he dreams too.

I tried again to get out of bed by moving his arm slowly, with a little effort I finally succeeded, but before I got completely out of bed I had to hold back a loud groan of pain, it seemed that my body had been punched in a fight, I felt weak bones and my confused mind spinning like a top, I certainly needed to eat after making 'love'.

Also, I needed a nice hot shower and to relax under the hot water jet, so I started to go to the bathroom, but not before seeing myself in the mirror, and this time I only saw myself in the reflection, I also noticed some bruises and scratches on my body ... I'd say we had a good time.

Taken from the relaxing and private moment I thought it best to sing something, a very rock song that was just right for me, it reminded me a lot of when I had my bend in college and we were playing to pass the time.

It's been a long time since I thought about it when I was a reckless and fussing girl.

Rock helped me to let off steam, but I don't remember why I stopped.

Before finishing the song I felt sturdy hands holding me by the hips, I felt his chest on my back, breathing fast, I leaned on him as his hands began to caress me everywhere, one was on my breast while the the other was holding me by the neck.

With his hand he squeezed my breast and then the nipple, he did it with one and then with the other, while I remained with my head back resting on his huge chest, I felt his erect member pressing on my wet back, everything was wet, even Vor was bathed in the jet of hot water.

While I had his member pressing on my back I tried to push my hips and my butt on him, I started to breathe hard and I kept pushing on his body, but he kept holding me by the neck showing off my shoulders.

I saw him approach my skin and I felt his tongue that licked me a little at a time until he even reached my breasts.

His tongue was so long and warm that I shivered with pleasure until the grip of his hand increased on my breasts, I began to moan loudly because I felt that my breast was taken all in one hand and pulled it up to lick it all.

I felt short of air and gasping I said: "Another round ... 'alien boy'?" I said smiling.

"Sei-i" was the only thing I could understand, otherwise it was just purrs and little growls.

"I'm not sure what you said ... but I think you want another round. So why don't you stop this torture and get me here right away?" I said in a sensual voice moving my hips over his body.

In less than a second I was placed with my hands on the shower wall, my leg was taken and lifted, and before I realized I already had his member pushing into my vagina to enter.

This time the pain was passable, as usual, my body was ready for him and his huge cock.

I lacked air for a moment when I felt his penis enter mercilessly, he did not move immediately, he waited a bit before moving, to give my body time to adjust to the assault.

Vor began to move with slow movements and push little by little inside of me, he caressed my breasts and then also my clitoris, all this was giving to my head, I felt my orgasm shortly thereafter and I was still at the beginning, so moaning I said to him: "Vor ... please don't hold back. I want you to make me lose my mind ...".

"Before You lose your mind, I first want to savor every minute of your body. It's as soft and warm as it is in here ..." he gave me another hard push pushing his penis down and then feeling empty.
"Oh no put it back in ... please!" I prayed in frustration.

He rested my leg and made me turn towards him, I just felt hot and a mad desire to dominate him, I no longer wanted to be tortured by pleasure.

"Since you like to torture me without satisfying my sexual appetite, I think it's time for you to suffer a little too Vor!".