Chapter 14

"After all these hours of penetrating you

"After all these hours of penetrating you ... you're still tight and inviting my mate," Vor said as he continued pumping inside me.

"Vor ... please ... stop! I'm exhausted and ... Ahhh!" I said screaming and coming at the same time.

How the hell did this alien get all these energies?
I know for a fact that another night has passed.

I remember having sex all day after the shower.
It was impossible to satiate it, we only stopped for a few hours to rest and eat and then again to do it.

I'm sure I fell asleep and was dreaming of something, but I was awakened by Vor who was lying behind me.

When I opened my eyes I found my leg raised with him positioning himself at the entrance of my intimacy with his erect and swollen penis and then finding myself on top of him with my back turned towards him ... but how the hell did I end up in this position?

I felt exhausted, it was Vor who helped me move over him and even when exhausted the pleasure this alien gave me was immense and with every thrust, I was on fire, I was literally on fire.

Once the orgasm stopped making itself felt I threw myself on the bed exhausted, hoping to fall asleep as soon as possible, but Vor as usual had another idea.

With his hands resting on my hips he pulled my butt up ... oh no, for God's sake ... ENOUGH NOW!

"I swear to you that if you don't stop, I ..." I was about to threaten him, I didn't know how, but I needed an excuse, Vor instead cut me off almost immediately.

" My mate if you keep fighting me and don't submit to me I will take what is mine. Your resistance against me only has an exciting effect, my dear .. " Vor said moving closer to my ear and purring.

His voice gives me chills, shivers of pleasure, and adrenaline as if my body is expecting something unexpected to happen, my body and brain are not getting along very well.

While he said these words my whole body trembled, I felt the shivers run all over my spine, I let out a small moan while sighing.

My body is a traitor, my conscience says I am tired and want to rest while my body still wants to be filled and beaten several times by this alien ... but what problems do I have?

Also, should I submit to him?
I don't know why but I feel hurt.

"Submit? I am already Vor! My body reacts to you even to your voice or at the slightest touch. I feel myself going on fire every time I see your eyes, it is hours if not days that I am giving you all of myself Vor ... " I said to him in a sensual voice purring like a kitten and rubbing my forehead on his neck.

Vor answered me with other purring and vibrations and also with a grin of frustration, I knew that he wanted to continue, but I didn't have his stamina, I was still human.

"Oh don't take it, big boy. As soon as I'm rested we'll pick up where we left off." I said kissing him on his "cheek" between the two jaws.

"It will be better mate ... I will also have tired you, but you, you make my member hard with your continuous screams of pleasure and with your smell, moreover, seeing how you wriggle to be satisfied intrigues me and excites me at the same time."

"Enough Vor ... if you keep talking like this you make me wet even more. Let me rest big boy and while I rest, keep your perverted alien phrases for later" I said smiling.

Vor snarling and snorting moved off the bed giving me space to sit in bed and relax.

As soon as I was relaxed I felt weighted again and lying on something muscular, hard, and warm, I looked up at Vor, raised an eyebrow, and asked: "I can also sleep comfortably in the bed, I'm not running away."

Again, as he was blowing, he put his arm around me, holding me tightly to him, he knew he was strong and I had no way of winning an argument against him... so I couldn't help but try to relax while I was on his chest.

I certainly didn't have the strength to contradict him, but being so close to him, I felt safe and warm, plus he was quite comfortable as a mattress ... this is what I thought in my mind before falling asleep.

A few hours later 》♡

When I woke up Vor wasn't there, better this way, at least now I could do my thing in the bathroom and eat something, and so I did.

There seems to be no trace of Vor, for sure he will be doing his favorite sport, hunting.

Tonight I would be back in town, I had to settle the matter with Roy and try to get him out of jail, I still didn't know how, but I'll find a plan.

Since I had some time to myself, I set out in front of the lake and started re-reading my papers and revising my thesis on Roy.

Reviewing my work and the evidence I have gathered I know for a fact that they would not help him out of prison, the only solution I can think of is to be able to talk to himself, but no one would let me through unless I ask Race.

Other hours passed and Vor has not yet returned, how is it possible that my mind immediately thinks of him ... usually works, indeed it has ALWAYS been my obsession, with no parties or crushes for boys ... now however it's different.

But I still can't believe it, I met an alien, I had some tender and intimate relationships with him and what's more, I can't wait for him to come back home to me.

I already miss him ... but how is it possible that I am so influenced by Vor?

"Because you are an inseparable couple, my dear..." said another voice from behind me.

I turned around, but I saw nothing but my reflection in the mirror... no wait.

I closed my eyes, waited a few moments, and then opened them again looking in the mirror, I recognized her, Reya.

"How is it possible that I see you ... that I hear you?" I asked her worried, now in addition to having met an alien I also have hallucinations.

"The bond that unites us is very strong. In your dreams, I appeared almost every night and every time I could. By now you will have understood the dreams, you will have understood my past and what was my sentence, right?" She said in a sad voice and a faint smile.

"Not quite, I know what your name is, Reya, I know you lived a long time ago, I know that in your time other hunters like Vor had landed on the earth, in your age there have been battles and wars and many losses. But I still have some questions and I wish I could know what your story is Reya." I said in an anxious voice, I was dying to find out about her past.

Perhaps in this way, her appearance will seem more real and true to me, perhaps if she answers my questions and perplexities that I have, I will understand why I was chosen to have all those sleepless nights and why the meeting with Vor.