15 | Kickback

* Content warnings; sexual language and actions.

I've roused with delirium, since today was going to be an eventful one. First, we had school and then comes the arrangements for Sasha and Connie's annual spring kickback. The anticipation I have is out of this world and I can't wait to see how fun it's going to be.

"Good morning, someone looks like they're in a lively mood." Historia said, walking into her room with a laundry basket in one hand and a plate of food in the other.

She deposited the basket on the floor and handed me the plate of food. "I made you eggs, bacon and some toast. Pretty simple breakfast, but I hope you enjoy it." She said, blissfully smiling at me.

She brought me breakfast in bed! Whoever marries her is going to be one lucky person.

"Historia, you are too sweet! Seriously!" I started devouring the food like I haven't eaten in ages. It was so delicious, I haven't had eggs and bacon in what feels like an eternity.

"I also washed your clothes this morning, so it doesn't smell like shit." She said, grabbing my clothes out of the laundry basket and passing it to me.

"I owe you so much." I replied, beaming at her.

"No you don't. I don't mind doing this for my friends." She said, smiling at me before she went into her bathroom to get dressed.

When it comes to Historia, I am so appreciative. She's been so gracious towards me ever since I had gotten here —she just doesn't know that her kindness candidly goes a long way. I have the closest relationship with her compared to everyone else, considering we already deemed each other as best friends.

I guzzled down the rest of my breakfast and gotten myself ready after Historia was finished. I borrowed her extra uniform, since mine was at home. It barely fit, but it was better than getting chastised for not wearing it. I placed my hair in a loose ponytail and Historia and I headed off to school.

Entering the entrance hall, I espied a numerous amount of flyers, advertising the kickback that was convened tonight. I knew for a fact that we had a lot of planning and decorating to do today after school.

"Seems like they worked their asses off making those last night." I commented.

"Visualize the diligent work we have to do today, once we get to my place. We won't even have a second to spare." She mentioned, moderately smiling.

"Historia, I missed you." Ymir said, hugging her from behind.

"It's only been three days without you staying the night with me, you're so clingy." She giggled, holding Ymir's hands.

"Once I marry you, we can spend every day together." She winked at her.

They are one strange, yet adorable couple.

"Woohoo! Flyers are now out and about. They're already sparking so much attention." Hanji cheered, walking out of a classroom with Jean.

"Remind me to never work with Hanji ever again." Jean mumbled to me, playfully rolling his eyes.

I hugged his balmy body and gazed up into his soft brown eyes. "I think I've been missing you extra today." I divulged, shyly.