19 | Peregrinating Paris (part 2)

Content warnings; blood and violence, indirect mentions of rape

"Rise and shine, besties!" Historia screamed, causing all of us wake up.

"Mmm, could you be any louder?" Hanji said, before shoving her face into the pillow.

"Sure I can. Get your ass up four eyes!!" She screamed a hundred times louder, I swear it was almost deafening. Yet none of us budged, I was too tired to get out of bed and besides, it felt like it was way too early in the morning.

"Come on!" She whined, "I brought food, you know, the room service junk." She said in a persuasive tone.

Sasha shot up from her bed and rolled over Annie's body, hitting the floor. She was definitely drooling, eyeing the trays of food her, Ymir, and Mikasa were holding.

"Sasha, you're fucking crazy." Annie moaned, in a dreary tone.

"So, as you can see, I ordered waffles, breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit and some Frappuccinos. Just for us girls though, the boys can do as they please." She chuckled, before setting the trays down on the bed.

I was in the mood for waffles and fresh fruit this morning and I also grabbed a Frappuccino. Sasha devoured her food in less than a minute or so, but to my surprise she didn't ask for more. Hanji chose a breakfast sandwich, which she loved.

"We're going to Mes Demoiselles; not sure if I've pronounced that right, but yes I am paying, so do not fret." She gave us an angelic smile.

"I swear, I can't wait to marry you." Ymir muttered, a slight blush coming across her cheeks.

"I feel so bad that you're paying for everything." I stated, feeling a bit guilty.

"It's my dad's money anyway, so I don't really care." She shrugged it off and patted my shoulder.

"Speaking of dresses, who are you guys going to the dance with?" Hanji asked.

"Obviously with my girlfriend." Ymir rolled her eyes.

"What about you, Annie?" Hanji asked her.

Her face reddened, "Well, I only want to go with Armin. Hopefully he asks me to be his date before then." She replied.

"You and Armin, huh?" I asked smiling.

Who would've ever thought.

"Yeah, I've had a crush on him for awhile, but I didn't want anyone to know. After the kickback, we went back to my place and we kind of did the dirty, before we packed for Paris..." She nervously chuckled.

"Oh my god! No freaking way! I'm so happy for you!" Hanji squealed, clapping her hands together.

"And then we ended up confessing our feelings over text that night.." She continued.

"Aw, isn't that just too cute?!" Historia beamed.

"And what about you Mikasa, anyone specific you want to go with?" Sasha asked.

She blushed, "I don't know, I guess it would be ideal to go with Eren." She answered, softly.

I didn't know that she liked Eren, but then again, it was way too obvious. What the hell does she even see in him?