17 | Sunset

Content warnings; none, You and Jean have a little moment & Eren is being a meanie!

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up with an agonizing headache and my stomach felt unusually queasy. This brought back unwanted memories of me having a concussion. I groaned in agony, as I felt how incredibly dry my mouth was—I was really thirsty. This must be what a hangover feels like. If knew that this would be the outcome, I would've never gotten drunk.

"Why do I have to feel this way!" I moaned, placing a pillow over my face—I screamed into it as noisily as I could. That's when I cognized that I was in Historia's room, when I distinctly remember falling asleep on the couch downstairs. Everything just didn't make sense to me at the moment.

I heard Historia's door swing open, so I removed the pillow off of my face. I discerned that it was Eren standing in the middle of the doorway and he did not look happy.

"Huh..What the hell do you want?" I moaned, annoyed.

"To get my damn shirt back." He rolled his eyes.

"Wh-huh? What are you..?" I lifted the covers off of me and perceived that I was most definitely wearing Eren's shirt. I blushed profusely from embarrassment because I didn't know what could've happened for me to end up in his shirt.

"No wonder it smells like shit!" I quickly stood up, "Take your shirt back, I don't want it." I retaliated crossing my arms, as my face was crimson red.

"It probably smells like shit because you're wearing it, idiot." He stated, monotonously.

"I don't smell like shit, this is your shirt after all." I rolled my eyes.

"Can I have it back now? I don't want someone as ugly as you wearing it anyway." He crossed his arms.

"I'll have you know, I am not ugly!" I argued back, pointing at him. I was completely clueless as to why his little remark hurt my feelings, but it couldn't be true. How dare he say such a thing like that to me anyway—He has some serious issues.

"How you view yourself is not how others view you." He disputed.

"Turn around then, I don't want you looking at me." I said, glaring at him hatefully—I couldn't stand this boy more than anything.

How did I even get in his shirt in the first place?

He turned around, "Sure thing, princess." He responded.

"Don't call me that." I asserted, taking off his shirt.

"Quit acting like you're all high and mighty then. If I wanted to look, I would've. You're not anything interesting anyway." He expressed in a cold hearted tone.

I groaned, "You are so rude! You know what, take your stupid shirt and get the hell out!" I turned around and threw his shirt at his body.

He suddenly turned around and gazed at my boobs. I looked down and forgot that I was standing in front of Eren half-naked. Yes, half-naked. He placed a small smirk on his face and surveyed me, as I hared to the other side of Historia's massive bed. I grabbed my set of clothes Historia washed for me—I forgot that I left them here. I put them on as rapidly as I could.