22! | Vulnerable

Content warnings: smut & fluff ;) mentions of an E.D

Songs i listened to for this chap :^)
selfish-future ft.rihanna
fall for your type- drake
time after time- cyndi lauper
sunsetz- cigarettes after sex

I ended up spending the night at the Yeagers. I slept in a spare room upstairs across from Eren's room. According to Eren, this room use to be Mikasa's when she was living here a while back. I stretched and headed to the bathroom to freshen myself up. We had school today, but I wasn't planning on going. My mind was still in the gutter and I wasn't feeling up to par. Apart from that, I was still pretty bruised up anyway.

I heard a bunch of rumbling in the kitchen and the pleasant smell of food fulfilled the air the moment I opened the bathroom door. I walked downstairs to see a shirtless Eren wearing a pink apron, cooking eggs in a frying pan. He had his hair in his usual messy bun, with loose hairs falling into his face and the nape of his neck.

"What's all this?" I asked, astonished over the fact that he could actually cook.

He turned around and smiled, "Hey, sleepyhead. You woke up just in time, I'm making you breakfast." He replied, putting the cooked eggs on a floral dish.

He sat the plate on the table and on the plate were eggs, pancakes, fresh fruit, and bacon. The apron he wore was quite disheveled, which indicated he worked his ass off. Before I managed to sit down, he pulled the chair out for me and escorted me to the chair like a true gentleman.

I smiled, "Eren, you didn't have to do this, but thank you." I said, taking a few bites.

"You deserve it. I'm going to give you princess treatment." He sat down next to me.

Who knew he could be so sweet?

"Where's your mom?" I asked, taking another hefty bite.

"Ah, she's at work—she works down at the market that's close to your old place." He answered.

"Where's your food?" I asked, creasing my eyebrows.

"I'm not hungry." He responded, swiftly.

I frowned at him the moment those words rolled from his tongue, remembering the times I discerned that he wasn't eating his food. I looked in his eyes and then at his body, which looked awfully skinnier than before.

"Eren, why don't you ever eat?" I asked, abruptly.

His eyes narrowed, "You've noticed that, huh?" He sighed, gazing down at the table.

"You don't eat at lunch, you didn't eat at the banquet, or when we were at that restaurant in Paris and even when your mom made dinner." I told him, feeling a tad bit concerned.

"I guess it's my turn to tell you the truth, huh?  Ever since my dad left, eating in general just makes me sick to the stomach and I don't know why. Although, I do manage to eat every so often." He explained, his cheeks turning pink.

I pushed my plate towards him, "Please have my food, it's the least I can do!" I voiced, anxiously.

"It's no use, (Y/N). I've tried on multiple occasions and nothing seems to work." He shook his head no.