16 | Kickback (Eren's pov)

Content warnings; sexual language and actions...(but in Eren's POV)

Eren's POV

It was finally spring break and I was glad that I didn't have to see annoying faces for a whole week. I headed over to Armin's place before we went over to Historia's. I usually go to this kickback every year, but for some reason I didn't feel like going this go around.

I knew that if I tried to stay home, Mikasa and Armin would haul me out of my house anyway. My notion of entertainment, doesn't involve me hanging out with horse-face and his idiotic crew.

"That's what you're wearing to the kickback, Eren? I heard (Y/N)'s idea was beach themed." Armin asked me, raising his eyebrows.

I decided to wear a black jacket, a black shirt and some denim skinny jeans. Something basic and plain because I had no intention of dressing up. I really didn't care what the theme of this party was, I was not wearing any damn flowers.

"Yeah, is that a problem or something? There's no rules saying I have to dress like a tourist." I asked, putting my hair in a messy man bun and plopping down on his couch.

"You're correct, but try to have fun! Don't be such a party pooper this time." He said, nervously smiling.

At last year's kickback, Jean and I had gotten into a huge brawl over who drank the last can of beer. It was a pretty vile fight, but I ended up beating Jean's ass. Afterwards, I got called a party pooper for something that irksome idiot started. However, we were both drunk and peeved with everyone and everything—especially with each other. We're always peeved with each other, drunk or not. I don't like him, he doesn't like me.

That's how it's been for awhile.

"I'm wearing this! How do I look?!" Mikasa asked twirling around, smiling. She wore a yellow bikini set and a floral skirt, with a flower clip in her hair.

"Great! The party has probably commenced already, so we should probably head that way!" Armin cheered, smiling.

We walked over to Historia's and her place was already replenished with people. The decorations that were put up were meticulous and the presentation of the food looked diverting. I'd hate to admit it, but (Y/N)'s idea was a good one and they did a good job this year. Last year's theme was Connie's idea and it was shit. It was animal themed and I was forced to dress up as a lion.

We headed in and was greeted by Reiner and Bertholdt. Every year it's kind of our thing to play a party game or two while we're drunk, so I decided to drink a few cans of beer to get that buzzy feeling before we had started.

"You and Jean better control yourselves or I'm kicking both of your asses." Annie said, warning me.

"Tell horse-face not to bother me and we won't have a problem." I replied, shrugging.

We sat in close circle and was about to start the game, until we discerned that (Y/N) wasn't anywhere near us.

Sasha sighed, "I'll go look for her, you guys wait here." She stated before she walked off to find her.

"Why the hell aren't you dressed up?" Jean asked me.

Why is this annoying piece of shit talking to me?