27 | Waiting Room

content warnings; mentions of death and foul language.

songs I listened to for this chap;
strange- Celeste
mt. washington- local natives

I had spent the entire day laying in Eren's arms and being in his presence. To me, he felt like home. The feeling of him and his warmth overwhelmed my entire body, giving me a feeling no other person had ever given me.

"I'm glad you're home, (Y/N)." Eren said, resting his head on top of mine.

"My home is you." I smiled, intertwining our fingers.

Eren had spent the entire day coming up with all sorts of fun things we could do, to take my mind off of what happened last night. We had cooked together, played board games, UNO, went on walks, swam at the docks, and finally we were ending our day with a romantic movie night.

Although I appreciate everything he has done for me to steer my mind away from last night, I still couldn't fathom the fact that I had lost the majority of my friends. Seeing them walk away with splenetic and confused expressions plastered on their faces, genuinely hurt me.

"(Y/N)?" He called out, as he laid beside me. His teal-green eyes burned into mine, passionately.

"Yeah?" I turned my head, looking at his face that was only inches apart from mine.

"Remember that day I told you that I liked fighting and all that I wanted to do was fight?" He asked, slightly blushing.

"Kinda hard to forget that. Of course I remember, that was the first day I've met you..." I answered, shyly.

He looked down at my lips, while softly nibbling on his. I felt a trillion butterflies filling up inside me. Whenever I was with him, I felt like the world was closing in with just us two in the middle of it.

His eyes met mine again, as he slightly blushed, giving me a small smile.

"I still stand by that, even if it means fighting for you." He said, softly.

He caressed my cheeks with his soft hand that felt incredibly warm at the touch. When he touched me, it felt like waves of electricity was sent throughout my entire body.

"I'll always fight for you, Eren." I stated, before pulling his soft lips into mine. We kissed passionately for what felt like an eternity, but we relished every second of it.

"I love you, (Y/N). I love you more than I've loved anyone in my entire life. I want to protect you with everything in me. I want you to be with me forever and anything that comes after that." Eren blurted out, nervously.

"Officially? Like you and I—together?" I questioned, my face turning crimson red.

He ran his fingers through my hair, "Yes." He answered, breathlessly.

"Of course! I'd be more than happy to." I said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Perfect. Shall we finish this movie, beautiful?" He smiled, giving me light kisses on my hands.

I smiled, "We shall." I replied, laying my head onto his comforting chest.