18 | Peregrinating Paris (part 1)

Content warnings: none!

I woke up eminently early. I'm usually not an early bird type of person, however this is different—I was fuming with bliss. Waking up this early was convenient for me because I needed to pick out an outfit anyway.

I'm already indecisive when it comes to clothing, but now I'm extremely indecisive because I'm going to Paris.

What the hell do people wear in Paris!?

I ultimately decided to wear a tan trench-coat with black jeans, and black ankle boots. I curled my hair and put on some light make-up. I wanted to make the most of the trip, so I decided to bring my camera to capture every memory possible.

Before I headed off to Historia's, I made sure I brought everything I've needed. I walked over to her house and knocked on her door.

"Hey, (Y/N)! It's about time to head to the airport, are you ready?" She asked me, smiling.

"Oh, definitely!" I squealed, as we both held our bags tightly and pranced to a black Tesla that arrived in front of her driveway.

"This is my personal chauffeur, by the way. He's super sweet!" She informed me, before entering the car.

I fantasized about how beautiful and heavenly Paris would be, as I sat in the backseat of the car. Her chauffeur beamed at us and asked us a million questions, but I relished every minute of it. Historia and I rambled on and on about how we were going to Paris.

This felt like a fever dream!

Pinch me! There's no way this is happening.

We had finally arrived at the boisterous airport. Historia and I met up with everyone else and their anticipation was out of this world. I opened up my bag, grabbing my passport. My mind was deadpanned, as I peered at it because I didn't remember a time in my life where I'd gotten this.

My anxiety was rising, as we entered the plane; the clock was hitting past Eight AM and I sat in the window seat next to Jean.

He politely grabbed my bag and placed it in the shelves above us. I gazed outside of the window, as the plane was taking it's flight. As much as I was edgy about flying, the outlook was undoubtedly breathtaking. I heard the complaints of everyone saying that they were hungry, but none of us were too keen on the airplane food.

Sasha was the only one who thought the food was good, but of course that was no surprise—That girl would eat any and everything.

"We'll be there in no time, (Y/N). Try to relax." Jean whispered in my ear, holding my hand that was uncontrollably trembling. He was right, in the end, I knew that this flight would be worth it.

"Thank you for flying with us today! Your flight is now landing in Paris, France. We look forward to seeing your faces in the near future." Our flight attendant stated, giving us a friendly nod.

After a few hours of Sasha and Connie's childish behavior, disgusting food, plane turbulence, and anxiety that I had to deal with the entire time we were flying, we ultimately made it to Paris. All of us had grabbed our things and carefully exited the plane. The wind was gusting my hair in all directions, however the weather felt nice. Since it was just barely hitting spring, it was a bit chilly here, so thank goodness for my mother's trench coat.