5- In Which she Died Inside.

Dream Sweet in Sea Major- Miracle Musical

Elle left that night, a similar sight as to when Anna left, she packed a bag, got in her car, and drove to Ian's mansion, No, he wasn't there, but his men knew enough to let Elle in when she wanted, that night, the way she felt that Dirty Gotham Night, made her want to die, Elena Nygma wanted to die, It wouldn't be the first time, She was only supposed to spend a year in Arkham until she tried to kill herself, and 5 times after that, another 6 months added after each attempt, but that didn't matter to her, she knew one of those Lucky times she would die, so how would killing herself in Ian's bed do any good to her? maybe she hoped he would find her, dying, dead, maybe she hoped he would revive her, she didn't know yet herself, but she took 5 Xanax, snorted 2 lines of coke, and drank a bottle of cough medicine, all the hurt she's done, washed away, as she drifted...

Ian came home that morning, smiling as he walked into his home, he missed the Greek Temple style mansion, "Ian Sir welcome home.", "Thank You.", "I must warn you, Elle Nygma is in your room, she came last night, she was pretty angry, we've left her alone.", Ian opens his mouth slightly, "Ok... Bring my Luggage in.", Ian walks up the steps, through the long hall, He heard nothing out of his room, It was 10 am, he assumed she would be awake, He knocks- He knocked on his bedroom door, No one said anything, Elle wasn't a heavy sleeper, he had a bad feeling, he opened the door, he noticed the coke on the table, just beside the door, he rushed in, Elle's body lay limp on his bed, the man runs over, "Elle wake up!" He shouts, shaking her, "Elle!", He checks for a pulse, None, "Fuck- Elle- fucking wake up!", He panics, pacing, thinking of what to do, and that's when he began CPR, over and over, and over, and over again, until she shot up, trying to catch her breath, but during CPR Ian had broken a few of the ribs, she was almost gasping to breath, panic, "Shh- it's okay baby- Your-", He sighs relief, "Your okay.", He pulls her into his chest, the girl held his arms close, she was dead, he couldn't let go, he just couldn't, "Goddamn Elle- what is wrong with you.", fear overtook his vocal cords, "Please- never- never again Elle- please."...

Elle held her breasts as Ian wrapped her ribs uptight, Trying his hardest to not let his eyes wander, "I can't fucking believe you-", "Shut up.", "No, you shut up.", "You such a child Ian.", "Say's the one who killed herself because of an argument with her sister.", "-Who told you that- I didn't tell you that-", "Your sister called me-", "Oh be careful with that one- she likes taking guys away from me-", "What-", "Max cheated on me with her-", Ian didn't know what to say, "Exactly.", "Why would she do that?" He asks, "Fuck if I know." She says as she puts her shirt back on, Elle could feel that he wanted to tell her something, "What is it hun?", He looks up at her, "Do you want to- uh stay? with me, for a while?", Elle's face lit up, nodding, a small smile, "Come on, I want to show you something.", she hops down from the counter, he takes her hand, leading her through the home, "My parent's gallery.", He opens the doors, the girl steps in, statues, paintings, all old from Greece, Her mouth opens, a small gasp, and she looked straight forward, a statue of Lexxi, her body carved out of marble, Tears pricked her eyes, "I never knew freedom until I met her.", She looks back to Ian, "I was so happy when I met you." Her face says pain, "When you two left, I thought I would die if I could never see your face again.", She notices him staring at her lips, she bit her bottom one, "You can kiss me if you want... I won't tell anyone.", he gulps, "I'll see you at dinner Ellie.", He walks away, leaving her craving him.

A few days had gone by, and Elle was settling in, Ian had cleared out a room, on the other side of the home from where his room was, and bought her a bed, the room was beautiful, littered with gold accents, and although she was alone most of the time in that home, she felt so loved, she was served food 3 times a day, bathed, pampered, Ian had bought her dresses, and high heels, Nightgowns, jewelry, diamonds, she was living like a princess, and it felt amazing, except for one thing... ian was avoiding her, SHE was living in HIS home, and he was ignoring her, not that he wasn't busy because believe me he was. She was having nightmares every night, and tonight she slipped out of her bed and snuck across the mansion, sure it was pathetic, but she wanted to be next to Ian... she slowly opened the door, he stared at the ceiling, still awake, he had heard screaming, slowly he turned his head to face her, he saw her tears shining in the moonlight, "Come here.", she does as told, slipping into bed next to him, and that's when they both were finally able to sleep.

Ian dreamed that night...

He rang the doorbell, a girl opened it, she was small, short black uneven hair, not a bad uneven, but it was cute, her eyeliner was running, she wore a bikini top, and shorts, she almost took his breath away, "H-Hi.", She speaks, he smiled slightly, "Hello little lady..." He smirks, takes Elle's hand, brings it up to his lips, and places a small kiss, from that day, no matter what woman he saw, he forever thought Elena Nygma, was the most beautiful woman he had ever met.

The man shot up from his dream, sweating, he looked over but Elle wasn't next to him, "Fuck." He breathed out, rubbing his eyes, his leg falling off the side of his bed, his ribs were more prominent these days, even more than usual, Someone who couldn't die... still looked like he could, Elle rushes in the room, humming a tune, stopping in her tracks, Ian looks up at her, she was holding a glass of Orange juice, and a plate of poorly made food, "I- here." She squats down, setting it on the floor, before turning around and heading out of the room, Ian softly smiles, life felt good.

His phone rings, he grabs it off his desk, answering it quickly, "El Diablo CEO-", "Ian.", The man's face speaks confusion, "Anna?", "Where-where are you-", The girl sounded despite, "I'm sorry Anna but I can't see you.", "WHY!- why-", "Because of what you did to Elle.", He says it without hesitation, he could almost hear Anna gasp, "That slut-", "No Anna. You turned on your friend, all of your friends... including me-", "No! Ian I love you-", "No Anna! You love yourself- You love attention.", "You are still my husband- you can't do this-", "Oh but I can. Now run and hide little mouse like you always do.", He sets the phone down, before swiping his hand across the desk, sending it- and a bunch of papers flying across his office, everything was so frustrating, his door opens softly, "I- uh heard a bang...", "It's fine Elle, everything is fine.", the look on his face told her that that was a lie, she slowly walks towards his chair, placing her small hand on his cheek, he looked up at her, puppy-like eyes almost, "Take some time off of work, we can go on a drive, listen to some good music.", she smiles softly, something inside him felt bright again, alive, He smiles, standing up, placing a hand for her to take, "M'lady."...

Blythe knew exactly where her sister was, but for some reason... she couldn't bother herself to want to get up and drag her home, Milo was becoming sicker and sicker, his skin had turned a green shade, almost like he was dying, but blythe knew he wasn't because she had seen it before, in an old friend of hers, Beast Boy, they had a little fling- but that's a story for another time, Blythe needed to know exactly what Ed did to Milo... but that would be hard because well... Edward Nygma has been underground since he shot Elena Nygma... in fact... one of his loyal followers had even erected him a Grave- and had a memorial... as far as Blythe, and, all of Gotham- was concerned, Edward Nygma, The Riddler, was dead, and honestly that was the way it needed to be, for everyone's sake, and believe me... The only person who was angry about this was... the man himself.