19- Blues

"Are you sure your alright?" Blythe asks, sipping her tea, "Yeah I'm okay..." Elle shrugs, swirling her coffee around, "I have a proposition for you." Her older sister smiles, Elle looks up, humming, "Work at the bar, as an entertainer.", "Entertainer? Do you want me to be a stripper or something?-" Elle chuckles, "No-" she laughs, "Come sing every Friday night.", "Sing?", "Like you used to at church..." Blythe smiles longingly, Elle looks down, "I don't know, I think I smoke too much.", She chuckles, "We open tomorrow night, please.", She reaches over, "I know that I haven't been there for you enough, I thought if I was hard on you then you wouldn't end up like dad, but while you were gone, I realized that... it's not bad to be like him, He's a smart man, and when it was good then it was great.", Elle watches her sister as she spoke, taking in her word, "-I wish he was a better man, and I've been hard on you because I was so afraid of you hating yourself, don't hate yourself for the way you are... please.", She tears up, "Life is so boring when your not you." She chuckles, Elle reaches up, wiping Blythe's tears, "I love you." Elle says, "I love you too."...

Elle sighed as she looked into the mirror, she was so tired, but Blythe wanted her to sing at her bar, so that's what she would do, she painted makeup on her face, put on a cool outfit, yes cool, not slutty, just cool, high waisted jeans and a crop top that showed off her tits, she had her hair pulled up, she sighed again, shaking her head before walking out of her bathroom, grabbing a switchblade, just in case, and her phone, before leaving, "You bitches ready?" Elle smiles, Hazel chuckles, "I hear your singing tonight... is it true?" They smile, teasing the girl, "You know, you used to be a hippy- and you used to be funny, what happened?" Elle jokes, "They met me." Lexxi kisses her partner's cheek, "Are you performing Elle?" Noah comes up behind her, looking down at the girl, and smiling, she looks up smiling back, she gets on her tippy toes, kissing his cheek, Ian scoffs, "You'll have to find out, now let's go! Don't want to keep Blythe waiting."...

Training wheels- Melanie Martinez

She tapped the mic, a screech awakes people from their drunken state, cheers erupt, "Hi- uh I'm Elle, my sister wants me to sing a song... so- here I go." Elle speaks, nervously, Ian likes to see her all... squirmy, Noah noticed Ian looking at Elle like she was a meal, it angered him, but after all, Ian was Noah's boss, and he couldn't do anything about it, Cheers erupted, pulling Noah out of his thoughts, he turns to the stage, she was singing a song called "Training Wheels.", "I love everything you do, when you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do.", The girl had her eyes closed, But if they were open, Noah knew she wouldn't be looking at him, This song was for Ian, the crowd cheered as the song ended, "Thank you." She smiles, quickly getting off stage, hugging her sister who was working the bar, "You did amazing!" Blythe smiled, Elle shook her hands, "Ugh that was so nerving...", She smiled as well, "Everyone was looking at me.", "Only because you were amazing.", Blythe pours her sister a shot, "To this bar, and you." She smiles, handing Elle the small bit of alcohol, they shoot it together, feeling euphoric as the night went on.

The next morning Elle woke up with a headache, but she felt so happy, that she didn't even care, life was good! For once, Elena wasn't fighting with anyone, she didn't have the police looking for her- and the best one of all... she was healthy. And that made Blythe happy, life was good for the Nygma sisters... Milo on the other hand? Milo was having a crisis, he had been home for so long now, and yet he still didn't feel like he fit in, he also hadn't come out to his sisters... who happened to both be bisexual, he just... didn't know how to do it, he was so afraid, maybe his father was creeping behind a corner, ready to call him a fag and beat him to death, he was so afraid of not being liked, about it all being a dream, a delusion, can this be real, please?

"So you can do it?", "Reanimate the corpse? Yes, I can... for a price.", "He's not going to be green?", "Milo's corpse was my first success, we've found ways to reduce- and even eliminate the side effects of the green monkey serum.", "How much?", "$1,000,000 down, $5,000,000 after he's animated.", Ian sighs, it wasn't the money no... it was the guilt, "Mr. Wilson, I'm sure this will make Miss Nygma extremely happy... I met her once myself, She's enchanting.", "Meet me tomorrow, at the El diablo Headquarters downtown."...

She tapped her foot on the ground, waiting, and waiting until- "It's negative." Blythe sighs, relief, "Goddamit- be more careful next time Blythe- I am not ready to be an aunt-", "And I'm not ready to be a dad-", "I'm not ready to be a mom-", Jasper shakes his head, "It's fine now." He hugs his girlfriend, "What would've you done if you were pregnant?" Elle asks, "Same thing I did when I was 14." Blythe smiles, Elle knits her eyebrows together but soon realizes what she meant, "OHH." Elle nods, "Could you imagine a kid running around here...", "Ian loves kids-", Elle says, not meaning to, "Why are you thinking about Ian?" Blythe chuckles, "I-I don't know...", Elle did know, Elle was thinking about their argument, it was so long ago, still, she thought about it almost every day...

..."I want you to live your life, I don't want you to be held back, I don't want you to be stuck on some demi-god you met when you were 15, I want you to have a boyfriend- who isn't me, and have kids- and-and-and everything! a normal human woman has-", "I don't want all of that Ian! You can give me everything I need-"...

her heart ached, "Maybe... I don't hate him as much as I thought I did." She shrugs, it reminds her why they could never be, they want 2 different things for Elle, He wants her to have a family, kids, he wants her to have a life, and all she wants for herself IS him, she couldn't ever know why, why he wanted her to be normal, He's told her so many times, but she couldn't believe it, and she wouldn't allow herself to.

I caught myself- Paramore

There's a part of Ian that would always hate himself, Hate what he was, what he stood for, Who he stood for, everything he's done... It was late at night when he lay in bed, thinking, regretting, Craving to feel something, he couldn't relapse, but oh how much he wanted to... The rush that came to his head, the euphoria he felt, cocaine was his euphoria... just like Elle, Elle gave him endless Euphoria, even when he was mad at her, that unexplainable happiness crept inside him, ticking up his spine, the silence was too much, he sat up, looking around his big, empty room, it was all too much, was this what it felt like to panic? Nausea, he got up quickly, rushing to his bathroom, his body bent over, throwing up anything he had managed to eat over the day, which wasn't much, but still, his body dry heaved until more came up, cold sweat forcing him to fall to the floor, he was so skinny, so sickly, almost as if he could break by a single touch, he had thrown up every day since Elle had put him in his place, he felt so gross about everything, he was so caught up with teresa that he didn't think about what he was doing to Elle, I guess he never did though, he only ever thought about himself...

Elle moved her hips back and forth, dancing alone in her room, jumping around, her favorite song on the speaker, she was in a thong and her bra, she looked so weirdly graceful, but it was 3am, she was keeping everyone awake, "Elle-", The girl yelps, turning around, it was Ian, Elle was shocked at how... sick he looked, sweat dripping down his forehead, dark circles around his eyes, she quickly pauses the song, "A-are you okay?" She asks, worrying in her eyes, "No... can you keep the music down, please.", "Y-yeah- I'm sorry.", He turns around, ready to leave, "Wait-", He stops walking, Elle walks over, hugging him from behind, her cheek against his back, her arms around his waist, "I don't want to be angry at you anymore, I want it all to work." She says, "Sounds like you've been thinking, that's never good.", "No it's never good, but this time i want it to be."...