30- The Great Elle Nygma.

Listen Before I Go- Billie Eilish

"What do you mean-", "She was fighting the tube, but it was false, she fell back-", "My sister is in another coma?", The doctor nods, "What can we do-", "Medically? Let her go, she is brain dead. But, you have connections yes?", "Huh-" Max knits his eyebrows together, "We live in Gotham city folks, That's all I'm saying." She walks away, Max runs his hands through his hair, "We can't do that to her." Blythe shakes her head, Ian stays next to the girl, holding her hand, "What do we do Ian?" Max asks, looking down at the man, Ian didn't know what to say, Ian didn't know how to tell them that he didn't have a plan, he didn't have a secret weapon, no backup, "I-I don't know...", "I do." Lexxi enters the room, "We've done it twice before-", "Lexxi no.", "Yes Ian! I am not losing another friend-", "So you want to kill her?! We have no idea what can happen- the long-term effects?! Milo was Green- Milo could turn into animals- Milo killed himself because he was so miserable!", "And what about max? Max is fine.", "Max has been back for 5 months- we don't know anything yet! I'm not risking it- I-I-I don't want to- Lose her!" He breaks down, sobs escaping his mouth, The three others stood there shocked, "I can't lose her!"...

"So what are we going to do?" Blythe asks, Lexxi, Max, and she had down to the cafeteria to give Ian some space, "Send her away.", "Huh-", "Wayne Enterprises has a program, It can potentially wake her up, and even make her immortal... I've talked to Bruce and the scientists are willing to take her in." Lexxi explains, "This isn't like the shit Hugo Strange had been doing right?" Max asks, "No... they've been researching for years, but Elle would be the first human experiment.", "Do we trust it?" Blythe asks, "I do, but it's up to you Blythe, You're her next-to kin.", Blythe thinks for a moment, "Someone has to distract Ian so they can get her, he cannot know anything got it? Not until she's gone."...

Max took Ian home to freshen up, and that's when they took her, and Ian knew nothing, nothing at all... "How could you! Lexxi- I swear to god tell me where she is or I WILL kill all of you!", "Ian I don't know- they didn't tell me!" She shouts back, "AH!" Ian throws the coffee table across the room, Blythe flinches, watching from the kitchen, "How could you do this to me!", "This isn't about you! Blythe made the decision, it was her choice!", "She's my girlfriend! I should have a say!", "Oh shut up you two weren't dating." Max rolls his eyes, "She's going to get better, why can't you just accept that? It's not about you and her 24/7- You want her dead or alive ian?", "...", "Answer me! Because now that she's gone there's a chance she could wake up! There's a chance she could live forever! With you!", "I'm leaving.", "That's fine! Run away like you always do!"...

"Mr. Wayne, She's doing great, we've logged brain activity, but she still hasn't woken up.", "Good, Treat her with the utmost care, and when she wakes, get her started on the project, she will be completely manipulatable right?", "All of Elle, none of the backtalk yes sir.", "Good, Lexxi will get her back when all weapons are ready."...

2 months later...

Her phone rings, she grabs it answering quickly, "LexCorp, Lexxi Luther speaking.", "Lexxi...", "Ian? Is that you? Are you alright?", "I got shot...", "What do you mean? Ian you're invincible.", "I-I it- I- I-I'm Bleeding...", "Ian!- Ian where are you?", No one responds, "Ian?!"...

3 months later...

"El Diablo CEO Ian Wilson is being taken to jail tonight after the mangled body of missing fiance is found, The man is also a suspect in the disappearance of 'Misfit' Member Elena Nygma."

4 months later...

"The first pictures of Ian Wilson have been released after He was arrested and convicted last month for the Murder of Teresa Falcone, and kidnapping of Elena Nygma."

The Chain- Fleetwood Mac

8 months later...

"So tell me Lexxi... why did you harbor these murderers in your home?", "We were working for the GCPD, to serve and protect this city, we stuck up for each other, when we were around each other we were normal, that is all I know... that's why I did it because they are family.", "Family, that are killers? Come on Lexxi, I am sure your father taught you right." The interviewer sighs, "Can I ask... About Elena Nygma, and Ian Wilson.", Lexxi nods, "Did he do it? Did he kidnap Elle?", "No, No, a million times no.", "Then where is Miss Nygma?", Lexxi swallows thickly, "She was brain dead, so she was sent away to a place, where hopefully she will be woken up, none of it was illegal, she couldn't decide for herself so her next of kin did.", "So Ian is being wrongly convicted of this?", "Yes.", "So What is the future of "The Misfits"? Ian Wilson co-owns the group, so what happens now?", "Everyone is moving out, it's over."...

10 months later...

Heel clap on the floor and the chair screeches across the cold floor, she sits down, "You look horrible." She laughs, "And you look... Dressed up." He sighs, "Ian, I wanted to look nice for you." Anna sighs, "It's prison Anna, What do you have for me?", "No signs of Elle, but rumor is Bruce Wayne is building something- or a couple of different things, all over the city.", "I don't care what Bruce Wayne is doing.", "But should care that the published build plans are designed and signed off by a Tate Acertijo.", "Okay and?", Anna sighs, rolling her eyes, "Tate is Blythe's middle name, and Acertijo, is Riddler in Spanish.", It clicks, "Tate Riddler, Elle is using a code name- What- what is she building-", "You'll never believe this-", "What is it-", "Bombs, All around the city.", "Your kidding- How is Elle building bombs-", "Elle is a genius." Another voice enters the room, Blythe, "I know... It's crazy, but she is, our father taught us how to build bombs as children, they must be making her build them in case the city gets taken over by villains, I mean Bruce would never harm Gotham." She shrugs, "One visiter at a time Anna." Blythe smirks, "Fuck you." The blonde walks out, and Blythe takes her seat, "2 visitors in one day? I'm spoiled.", "I got a call from Bruce today.", "First name basis with Batman?", "Ian shut up- He said he has no update on Elle, but obviously I don't believe him.", "Well, I can't do anything... I am not only in prison- but I am-", he grabs a bracelet from Blythe's wrist, stabbing it into his own, blood drips down his arm, "Am human.", "Speaking of... Are you aging?", "No, I know that much, and I can't go to the underworld to figure out why because-", "You're in prison-", "Visiting hours are over." A guard says, "I'll see you soon."... 

24 months later...

"Child Killer Elena Nygma has been found! The authorities haven't  come out with any details on her condition, but we have been told by our sources that she is not herself, it has also been confirmed that no one can get ahold of her sister, Author, and former Misfit member Blythe Nygma, who is releasing a tell-all book about her life as a Misfit."

"I give her up, I am detached, tell her I don't want to speak to her.", "Blythe, She doesn't know who she is, or who you are, she's Elle, but she doesn't know who she is.", "Good, she won't miss us then, Gorden, she has a trust, it's all the money she needs.", "Blythe don't do this to her.", "I'm sorry, please don't call again."

"Lexxi Please-", "James, It's out of my hands, I am focusing on my company right now, so please, just leave me alone, call someone else."

"No sorry, I am kinda caught up in some stuff right now- just got broken up with... again- so not in the mood to handle Elle and her problems.", "Hazel, she's not Elle, she-" The line ends, "Fuck!"

"Of course, I'll come and get her, is tomorrow morning okay? I'm in New York right now.", "Yes Aurora- Thank you, I called 3 people before you, what did Elle do that was so bad?", "What do you mean? Before Elle fell into her coma she had been in bed for weeks, everyone was on good terms, I mean Damian Wayne had just died, and she really hadn't been speaking to anyone besides max-", "Hey! Max where is he, maybe he could come and get her-", "We're actually living together, he's with me right now.", "So tomorrow morning?", "Yeah, I'll be there as soon as I can."...

What Blythe did was wrong... But why did it feel so good?