18- Phyco.

As It Was- Harry Styles

"Ugh- Blythe he's so amazing-", Elle sighs lovingly, smiling as she fell back on her bed, "Better than Ian-", "Don't say his name.", "Sorry-", "I fucking hate him-", "I thought you didn't want to talk about him-", "I don't- but he makes me angry.", Elle pops a pill, as her sister lights a joint, "What even happened?" The older girl asks,  Elle shakes her head, "Maybe you were right all along, we aren't right for each other, he never really wanted me, and I finally realized I need more than that.", "No Elle. You deserve more than that.", Elle chuckles, "He begged me- to not fucking leave him- And then he started crying? Like he was the fucking victim." Elle could feel her blood boiling, angry just thinking about it, "You know when you left he was really messed up, I think he knows he's wrong." Blythe says, "I don't like taking his side, but I got closer to him, I see why he meant so much to you-", "See Blythe that's the thing, I don't know if he's ever meant anything to me, I don't know if it's all made up if I made myself think I had feelings for him...", Blythe didn't know what to say, she just knit her eyebrows together, deep inside she understood what Elle was saying, She knew because she felt the same about Jasper for a long time, but when jasper told her that he loved her, that's when all of it made sense, Blythe couldn't speak for Elle, for how Ian made her feel, Whether it was real or fake, All Blythe could do was support her sister, so she just listened...

"I'm cleared for missions?" Elle smiles widely, "You are in good health Elena, But your lung capacity is what I'm worried about..." The doctor says, Lexxi looks at her, and then at Elle, "Worried?" Lexxi questions, "Miss Luther, She is now old enough to be signed and cleared by the city- the same as everyone else, But we have to take into account that she was shot in the lung, not to mention the fact that her lung deflated as well, If either happens again I fear too much damage to the lung.", "Well, then we won't let it happen." Ian shrugs, Elle did not want him at her doctor's appointment, but both of her bosses needed to be there, and know every bit of information about her, Elle hated the truth, but she wasn't owned by herself anymore, "Elena you also have significant sexual trauma, and I would like to look more into that, I would also like to prescribe you medication for your malnourishment, vitamins.", Elle nods, Ian's stomach was turning, "Significant sexual trauma.", He felt like he would hurl, "Anything else?" Lexxi asks, "No that's all, I can put in the papers to clear her, but I want to see her again in 3 months.", Elle was first to get up, Lexxi following, and then Ian, "Are you alright Elle?", Lexxi asks once their in the car, Elle looks out of the window, "If we're Villians... Enemies of the people, Why do we work for the city? The same people who want us gone.", Lexxi sighs, "Because-", "Because I own half of all of you now, and the city is threatened, they would rather have us working for them, then against them." Ian explains, "We're basically doing both." Elle scoffs, "Elle it's what we have to do, we're still killers, we just kill bad people to save good people.", "And yet we're still the bad guys! Do you think any of those "Good People" see us as heroes? Saving civilians is what fucking Batman is for. I didn't sign up for any of this." Elle argues, "Well too bad, not all of us get what we want.".

And Elle was cleared, The next week is when her first mission would come, The alarm blaring, she ignored it until she realized, quickly she ran down the stairs, out of breath by the time she got to the mission room, "Get dressed nerd." Blythe chuckled, tossing her the mission suit, they were all specially designed to complement the person's strength, for Elle that was her gun and knife skills, as well as her flexibility, so hers was made of spandex, and featured belts which her knife and gun could attach to, the girl stripped as Lexxi explained the mission, Elle could feel wondering eyes of her, most of them had seen her naked before, except- "Noah please pay attention I don't want to have to explain the mission again.", "Sorry, Ma'am.", Elle blushed but continued to pull on the spandex, and soon they were on their way...

Mad Hatter- Melenie Martinez

"This place gives me the creeps..." Elle whispers, "Just jump we don't have all day..." Lexxi hurries the girl, Elle takes a deep breath in, before running, landing on the next roof over, soon everyone follows her, By everyone I mean Lexxi, Blythe, Noah, and Ian, "Elle go in first-", "But the scarecrow is in there-", "Elle-", "Fine.", "Watch out for tripwires, cameras, holes in the floor, Blythe follow after her, I'll follow after Blythe, then Noah and Ian you follow after us.", Ian nods, Elle slowly walks over to the door, quietly opening it, peeking her head inside before slipping in,  Blythe follows after, Then Lexxi, Then Noah, and Ian, Elle pays attention to the floor, while Blythe watches above, "What the fuck..." Elle stops, Looking up, there was a wall in front of her, the entrance to the next section about 4 feet up, "We've been slopping down..." Blythe realizes, "Ian give her a lift up there..." Lexxi orders, "What- Why not me-" Noah argues, "No offense kid but you have no strength.", Ian walks past them all, "Ready?" Ian asks the girl, "Yeah whatever...", The man reaches down, holding Elle's waist, he lifts her up, the girl quickly grips the hole, she only made 10 feet in, before screams erupt, "Ian, get her out of there!", Ian quickly gets in the hole, as it fills with fog, "Get out of here! It's fear toxin!" He shouts as he crawls deeper, "We can't abandon them!" Noah shouts, "Ian will get her- we have to go!" Blythe pushed them along, Ian reaches Elle, the girl still screaming, the fear toxic seeping out of several holes in the wall, Ian pulled her along, into the hall, Elle screaming bloody murder...

Max's rotting corpse... That's what Elle saw for hours, she never stopped screaming, the group listening in agony, after an hour Blythe couldn't listen anymore, Jasper took her on a drive, Lexxi was next to leave, Noah left with her, Ian was the only one there, Everyone else had to finish the mission, with respiratory masks, soon Elle's screaming and begging would stop, she was in the psych room, a white padded room, it was required by the city, Slowly Ian went in, Elle had her head between her knees, she was rocking back and forth, "Elle?" He says softly, she slowly looked up, and she looked exhausted, "Is it over?" she asked, her voice raspy and almost gone, he got down with her, "Yeah baby, it's over.", She started sobbing, throwing herself onto Ian, he wraps his arms around her, as she cried, and cried, somewhere through it she fell asleep, he leaned back on the white padded walls, he still held onto her, he couldn't let go, he didn't want to either, as she cuddled into his side, its the only place she felt safe, she was still shaking though, but she felt safe, How could something be so powerful, she saw his dead body, and it was so real, and disgusting, he was terrorizing her, she knew it wasn't real, but it was so realistic...

When Elle woke up in the morning she was slightly confused... why was she laying next to Ian in the Psych room, until she remembered, that image in her head, and that's when the pounding headache came on, "Fuck..." She moaned, carefully removing herself from Ian's arm, quickly leaving the room, no one was awake yet, the clock on the wall said it was 5:00 am, she rubbed her eyes, her head foggy, unclear, and she became dizzy, "Woah...", she looked down at her hands, she had 6 of them, her eyes widened, she looked up, she saw... Herself? But she was gray, and sad, younger, she knew this version of herself, she had seen her many times before, "What do you want-", "Stop being reckless.", "I haven't been-", "Noah is good for you- I don't know why you can't see it.", "Because I fell asleep next to Ian? That doesn't mean I don't like Noah...", "But it means you still have feelings for Ian.", "What the fuck do you know about love?! Your a child.", "Elena I am you.", "Shut up!", "This is all in your imagination Elle, I'm not real.", Elle breaths in deeply, closing her eyes, opening them, Everything is normal.