9- Was it wrong of me?

From The Dining Room Table- Harry Styles

..."Ian talk's very highly of you.", "That doesn't matter." Elle scoffs, "Oh but it does because one day you'll be right next to his throne, he will get on his knees for you...", Elle frowns her eyebrows, the man gets closer, and closer and Elle back's up, and backs up, until she hit the cold brick wall, and he hands his hand against his throat, "And if you tell him about any of this.. you don't wanna know what I will do to you, understand Ellie?"...

She woke up sweating, Looking around the room, Elle was in Arkham Asylum, Her sister had admitted her thereafter Elle said she was trying to kill herself, She wished she hadn't said it, Elle wished she hadn't told anyone, but now it was over and done with, Elle would be let out in a few hours, she slipped back into sleep.

...The girl touches the space next to her, a bandage wrapped around her bloody hand, she couldn't feel the cold metal under her, she had a large sweater on, 'Arkham asylum' printed on the front, she stares at the ground as footsteps approach her, soon she sees boots in front of her face, she looks up, "Welcome back to the real world kid.", "I'm not a kid, can we just get out of here please." She stands up walking ahead of the boy, "What happened to your hand, Ellie?", "Nothing happened to my hand max, and it's Elle, where's your ride.", "Right there." He points to a Mercedes Benz, "Mmm steal it?", "Daddy gave it to me-", he grabs Elles arm, "Give me a kiss."...

...Elle tapped her foot on the gray floor, "Miss Nygma would you please stop doing that-", "Suck my ass.", "-Elle, be nice.", The girl looked up, a smile on her face, she gets up quickly, "Ian." She smiles into his chest, taking in his scent, comfort, she could stand there for hours, "Uh Mr-", "Ian Wilson sir.", He shakes the man's hand, "Will you be taking care of Elle?" The Doctor asks, "Uh-" He looks down at Elle, he could tell how tired she was, "Yeah...", "Can you make sure she takes these every day?" He hands the man a bottle of pills, Ian nods, "You two have a nice day." He smiles before walking away, The two walk out of the facility, Getting into Ian's car, he looks over to the girl, she was cuddled into herself, turned away from him, "What's wrong love?", "I'm so tired." She sobs Ian felt his heartbreak, "I just wanna go...", "I'm sorry honey-", "Just stop.", Ian sighs, Looking down for a moment, before driving away...

..."Have you ever had fun..?", his hands find her waist, pulling her body close, they sway with the music, Ian felt a way about Elle, possessive over her, he'd never felt the way before, not even towards Anna, he wanted to protect the girl, he knew Lexxi wouldn't be able to, Lexxi was far too well known, too public, fewer people knew about Ian, they didn't know where his headquarter was, his hideouts, his favorite bar, everyone knew everything about Lexxi, young girl idolized her, Elle would be safer with Ian, "Elle.", The girl opens her eyes, turning around to face Blythe, "Come on Elle."...

..."Elle-", "Huh-", "Wake up.", The girl sat up slowly, looking around, they were in front of the warehouse, She just stared, "Come here.", He pulls her closer, "I fucking hate you." She pushes him away, quickly getting out of his car, it was raining, "Fuck!" He slams his fists on his steering wheel, Elle was too far away, and she wanted it to stay that way, she was done with Ian, she was done with her sister, she was done with everyone, she just wanted life to go away.

A Burning Hill- Mitski

"Elle please- just let me in I haven't seen you in a month- please-", "Fuck off Blythe! I'm so fucking sick of your fake ass!" She rummages threw her things, Looking for a small green box, "Elle-", She opened the door, "Blythe- just stop- I don't want to talk to you-", "Elle-", "Please.", Blythe could see it in her sister's eyes, she was pleading, "Fine but-", Elle slams the door in her face, Going back to looking for the box, It was the box that had all her photo's in it, All the jewelry Max had gotten her, any small thing that he had left, she took, she wanted to feel closer to him, she had hidden the thing in the back of her closet, but she couldn't find it, someone had to be in her room or- she spotted it, quickly grabbing it, taking the bag of her stuff Arkham had given back to her, and placing the small necklace she had been wearing since her 16th birthday inside, it had broken, she held back tears, but as she held the delicate silver in her hands, the flood gates were let loose, why did it always have to end this way, why couldn't things just be okay for a little while? Why did she have to feel this way, Couldn't she just be happy, be okay? She needed to be needed, she wanted to be wanted, but what if she just wanted to be herself, what if she didn't care about what someone thought? What if she could just be.

New York- St. Vincent

Elle stared at the ceiling, a clock ticking, she hated clocks, the tik, tik, tik, tik, tik, tik, tik-

Tik... Tik... Tik... That's all Elle heard for hours, nothing but the tik's of a clock, it was agony, there was a little voice in the back of her brain, telling her to fight, screaming at her, but she knew she would die if she did, she was smart like that, she was smarter then she put on, "I thought you'd be a fighter..." The man smiles, "Maybe she's scared puddin'...", "I'm not scared, Harley." Elle answers, "So she speaks." The joker smiles wider, "My daughter does not like you.", "Your daughter is a lying slut.", "Even I can't argue with that." Anna smiles proudly, "You couldn't take me on on your own... had to get your parents involved?" Elle says, cockily, "I-", Elle bursts out laughing, the three Naipers look at her like she was the crazy one, she just kept laughing, "You know it's true, nothing you do- everything you're known for is because of your parents!"...

She screamed, holding her chest, trying to calm herself down, but she couldn't, she just began crying, she couldn't stop crying, suddenly her phone began to ring, she picked it up quickly, answering, "Hello?", "Elle? Are you alright-", "I'm fine. what do you want Ian?", "I just- had a bad feeling.", Elle sighs, she could hear his voice cracking, "Ian...", "I'm really scared, Elle." He admits, "Scared of what-", "Losing you.", Elle wanted to fold that night, she wanted to give in, tell him everything would be alright, but why should she? He didn't want her the way she wanted him, and he would never admit it, but when she spoke, "You've made it very clear that you don't want me.", His heart broke into a million pieces, "Elle-", "-No! Ian listen to me! I can't sit around and wait for you to decide I'm old enough- I'm so fucking tired of waiting! Just leave me the fuck alone, don't call me again.", She hung up the phone, her door soon opens, "Elle?", The girl looked over, "What?", "Can I sleep in your bed?" The older sister asks, Elle scooted over, Blythe got in bed next to her, "I'm sorry." She spoke, gulping, Elle turned to her side, wrapping her arm around her sister, "I'm sorry too."...

Mount Everest- Labrinth

While Elle was away a new person had been signed to Lexxi's agency, He was 18, named Jerome Valeska, He was almost as crazy as the rest of him, He had red hair, and believe me, he was attractive, He was kind too, Which was weird because dude was a psychopath- No, he was downright insane, which Elle was okay with because she was the same, everyone else in the house liked him too, Hazel actually knew him when they were younger, they were best friends until Ivy Pepper went crazy, That's when Ivy and Hazel and moved in with Selina Kyle and Harley Quinn, It was some of the best and worst years of Hazel's life, They were a year older than Jerome, and never saw him again after that, Jerome lit another cigarette, "I can't believe your dating Lexxi Luther..." He chuckles, handing them the Bud, "She's hot... what can I say.", "You know it's more than that Hazel.", Hazel chuckles, "Yeah, I fucking love her.", They smile, Jerome nods, "So what's Elle's deal?", "huh?", "She's like... fucking awesome.", Hazel smiles, looking at their friend, "You got a thing for her?", "Maybe- I don't know yet...", "Elle is sweet, she... is the type of girl that you never get over, but be careful.", "Why?", "She's had this thing with Ian Wilson for like 2 years now.", "Like THE Ian Wilson? El Diablo Ian Wilson? Like God among men-",  "Yes, That Ian Wilson." Hazel chuckles, "But she told me a few days ago that she cut him off." They finish their sentence, smiling, Jerome nods, "Ask her on a date... she'll say yes.", "How do you know?", "She always does." Hazel smiles, patting their friend on his back.