6- Old Friends.

Salvatore- Lana Del Rey

Ian and Elle drove through the day, In Ian's drop-top, Elle stood up, allowing the wind to wind to caress her body, every curve, every dent,  Elle felt beautiful in the moonlight, like everything in her life was leading up to that moment, her hair blowing in the wind, the music blasting from the speakers, Ian looking up at her with a smile every so often, he felt alive too, everything felt beautiful, as they just drove, they didn't care where they were going, or how long it took, it just felt amazing. 

Blythe taps her foot, watching the clock tick by, at exactly, 8:30 am the alarm would go off, and everyone would rush out of their rooms, today the group was going to New York City, to speak to a... Hero, it was a little dangerous, yes, But it was for Milo, and everyone was willing to risk it, they didn't really need to worry about the person they were going to talk to, but the people who lived with him. well at least one of them, Robin, Jason Todd had taken over the role since Damian had killed his brother, These days Damian was pretty much rouge, out of control, So Jason became Robin, and moved to NYC, he was their only obstacle, but Blythe knew if she put on a flirt everything would be fine, because yes, Jason still had a crush on little Blythe. 

"Ian... I have a question.", "What is it, love?", "What age- do you look?", "21, when I left the underworld for the first time... I just stopped aging after that.", Elle throws a pillow at him, "Ow- what was that for you fukin' arsehole-", "I thought you were like- 30-", "Elena I've been alive for thousands upon thousands of years-", "Well- why can't we be together-", "What-", "I like you ian.", Elle has a painful look on her face, Ian sighs, "Because you're not 18-", "Oh now it sounds like your grooming me-", "Elle!", "What-", "I want you to live your life, I don't want you to be held back, I don't want you to be stuck on some demi-god you met when you were 15, I want you to have a boyfriend- who isn't me, and have kids- and-and-and everything! a normal human woman has-", "I don't want all of that Ian! You can give me everything I need-", Ian stands up from his chair, "No I can't! I can't Elle!", The girl flinches, Ian softens his glare, turning around with a sigh, "I like you too Elle. But we can't.", Ian signals for his guards, "Take her back to Lexxi Luther's mansion, Take her things as well.", Guards grab Elle from behind, "No! Ian please- I can't- I can't go back there- Please!", "I'm sorry."... 

They dropped Elle back at the warehouse, Breaking the doors down and bringing All of the things Ian had gotten her into her room, Aurora was the only person home, as soon as Elle walked into the house the pink girl attacked her in a hug, "Where have you been-", "Ians.", "Are you two-", "Dating? Ha- no he made it very clear that he wants me to have a human life- with a human baby- and human feelings- I don't want any of that aurora!", Aurora smiles, confusing the younger girl, Elle knits her eyebrows together, "What?", "Dude he's totally in love with you." She chuckles, "No-", "If he was in love with me he would- holy shit he is-", "Told you-", "No aurora- Anna told me everything- I totally forgot-", "Like everything else-", "Shut up- She was in love with Ian- and he was in love with me- that's why he left the Underworld-", "Because he was so in love with you that he couldn't stand being with Anna." Aurora's mouth opens, "Holt shit...", both girls are shocked, speaking of the devil- a gun goes off, Elle turns around, Aurora was already facing the noise, A tall, long-legged, blonde girl, Anna Napier, "Hello sissy, and Elle." She smiles, "Your not gonna like kill me right...?" Elle asks, Anna laughs, "Sweetcheeks, Ian wants you to have a human lover yes?", Elle opens her mouth but nothing comes out, "Yes- yes he does." Aurora answers for her, "In case you forgot, we had a thing once." She smiles, that smile that first drew Elle in, Elle still stands speechless, before she snaps out of it- "No! you tried to murder me!", "That was like a year ago!", "You tortured me for 2 days!", "Ok, you two- let's stop okay? Let's get along- it's done, right?", "Exactly sissy.", "You literally tried to get back with Ian yesterday!" Elle shouts, a chuckle out of frustration, "How did you know that-", "He told me-", "Oh god..." Aurora backs away, "You were with him-", "I've been living at his house for a week!", "Whore!" Anna tries to attack Elle, but the smaller girl moves out of the way, causing Anna to go tumbling into the coffee table, she groans from the floor, Elle and Aurora try their best to hold back their laughs, "Oh god-", Elle bursts, her laughs filling the room, the girl bends over, before her knee's give out, still laughing as Aurora bursts out as well, soon both girls are rolling on the floor, belly laughing, "You two are mean.", Aurora stands up, dusting herself off, her forehead was busted open, slowly the girls stop laughing and get up, "Maybe go stay with Ian- oh wait-", "I hate you.", "Awe I hate me too.", Elle smiles, "it'd be great if you left.", Anna huffs before stomping out, "How do you two come from the same parents-", "Honestly no clue."... 

Heat Waves- Glass Animals

Ian felt horrible, a few days ago he would do anything to make Elle stay with him, and now he kicked her out for what? Because she likes him? Why was it such a sin, He knew she'd be better with Lexxi, At one point he'd say the opposite, but he knew now, that it was true, he didn't expect Anna to show up at his house, He didn't expect him to let her in, He didn't expect to have sex with her, and he surely, did not expect to think of Elena Nygma the whole time, and it was wrong, the whole thing was wrong! EVERYTHING was spiraling, it felt like before Elle was shot, and he hated it, he was craving coke again, and Anna was not helping, in fact, she was encouraging him, she opened his mouth and pour vodka down his throat, she even put coke on her lips before kissing the man, and the next morning, after 5 months of being sober, ian did a line... and another, and 3 more after that, and Anna left him, passed out.

Elle had gotten up early that morning, she put on a pretty outfit, and some mary jane heels, and got in her car, driving to Ian's home, she had left a few things and was hoping to get them back, It was Sunday, the only day his men had off, Elle let herself in, it was extremely quiet, except for the sound of an alarm clock going off, Elle went up the stairs, Going to the room which was once hers, and gathering the small things she had left, before going back into the hall, that alarm was still going off, it was coming from Ian's room, the girl walked rather quickly down the hall, knocking on the door before opening it, Ian was seemingly asleep on the bed, the girl silently walks over, turning off the alarm, before shaking Ian, "Wake up hun.", she said quietly, before looking around the room, she saw the dust, sighing, she sets her things down, grabbing a water bottle from his nightstand, splashing him in the face, "Huh-" he sits up, groaning as he did, "Elle- what was that for!", "You were blacked out asshole- the fuck happened to you-", She looks around the room, it was torn up, and several expensive paintings were gone, "Fuck... Anna came over.", "You had sex with her-", "Elle-", "What I wanna know- so I can ask how big it is-", "Elle-", "I'm kidding! I already know how big it is-", "What-", "I've slept in the same bed as you-", "Can we not talk about this-", "Ok... can we talk about you relapsing then.", Elle sits next to him, the boy looks sad, he slouches forward, placing his head on Elle's shoulder, "I'm sorry for being mean to you.", She smiles, placing her hand on his hair, running her fingers through it, "Don't worry about it.", he sits back up, looking into her eyes, she smiles, he does too, he reaches up, touching her red cheeks, he wanted to kiss her, but he dropped his hand down, "I'm having a Gala in 2 weeks, anyone who is anyone in Gotham will be there, and I want you to be my date."...