28- When did I become enough?

Oxytocin- Billie Eilish

Elle soaked in the sun, her body glistening, he smiled, watching her, "Stop staring at me..." She groaned, rolling over, into his arms, Elle looked better in her bikini than Ian had ever imagined, her thick thighs, skinny waist... and the best part... Her side boob, he could barely look at her without wanting to throw her on the bed and do dirty things to her, but he was patient, that's what Elle has always admired about him, he was sweet and kind, and he didn't make Elle feel like a killer, he didn't make Elle want to hide, he made Elle wish to be the breeze, be the wind, be the earth, he made Elle want to live, she sat on top of him, he put down his book, looking up at her, "How private is this beach?" She questioned, "Very private-", She leans down, kissing his lips roughly, his hands on her waist, She felt desperate for his love, she disconnected from his lips, "I want you to fuck me, Ian." She whispered, He whimpered, turning the girl over, he was now on top, "Ian...", "Huh?" He kissed down her neck, "I've never done it before.", He stops kissing, Knitting his eyebrows together, "What-", "I-I mean I have- but only-", "When you didn't want it.", "Yeah... Be gentle.", he leaned down, kissing her lips softly, running his hands down her body, messing with her bikini bottoms, she breathed in deeply, she had dreamt of this very moment so many times, and now it was happening, he took off her bottoms, taking a moment to admire the girl, he felt... nervous, why was he nervous? He couldn't count how many times he had done it over the years, but he was nervous, he slowly reached down, his hand on her hip, as he lined himself up with her, "Are you sure-", "Please Ian." She begged, slowly he entered her, she tensed, but soon relaxed, as he went in and out, caressing her body, with such love, she couldn't help but question, When did she become enough?

They lay in the hot sun, naked, the sun going down, Elle was in his arms, his hand on her lower back, "We should go inside and wash off..." he smiled, "We should." Elle sits up, smiling down at the man, "God You're beautiful." He held her cheek, "Your embarrassing." She gets up, laughing, "We just had sex, Elle! I'm not allowed to be sappy?" He laughed as she walked away, "No!" She snuck into the house, he grabbed their bathing suits following her inside, a goofy smile on his face, he felt good- No he felt amazing, he felt alive for once, everything was perfect, a thump, he looked up from his thoughts, Elle was on the floor, "Elle?" He ran to her side, turning her over, "Elle?!" He shook her, "Elle wake up!"...

She woke up in the hospital, Ian asleep next to her, she slowly sat up, "Oh good you're awake, I'm the English-speaking doctor here." She shines a light in Elle's eyes, "Alright then Elena-", "It's Elle.", "Alright, Elle, can you tell me the last thing you remember?" She asks, Elle thinks for a moment, before a blush appears on her face, she glances at Ian, who was still asleep, before looking back at the doctor, "Losing my virginity." She says with confidence, the doctor laughs, "You fainted, we don't have your medical history here, so can you tell me if you have any known medical issues?", "N-No, Nothing...", "Well then, let me sign your discharge papers, and then we'll have you out of here." She smiles and nods, before leaving, "Ian- Ian wake up-", "Huh-" He sits up, "Oh... has the doctor come in yet?" He sits up, grabbing Elles hand, "Yeah, she said I can leave...", "Good, We're going back to Gotham.", "What- No- Ian we just got here.", "Lexxi called me, she said we have to get home as soon as possible.", Elle knits her eyebrows together, "What happened?", "She wouldn't say over the phone."...

Possibility- Lykke Li

And that's what they did, they went back to the beach house and packed up, and then got back on the plane, arriving early morning, soon they were home, when they walked in, everyone was in the living room, "What- What is it- Why did we have to come home-", "Elle-", "Tell me please-", "Damian Wayne is dead.", Her heart fell, "Wa-what-no-that's-no- no- no- no- no no no no no- That's not true- he's- he's in central- what-" She stumbles back, her body thumping against Ian's chest, slowly she falls to her knees, sobbing, Ian got down with her, holding her body, as sobs filled the room, her cries broke Blythe's heart, "Mr.Wayne is waiting in my office to speak to you, Elle." Lexxi said, "No..." Elle cried, "Elle get up and go speak to him." Lexxi said again, standing up, she grabbed Elle by the arm, dragging her away, "Lexxi let her go!" Ian shouts, "No!", She throws Elle in front of the elevator, "Go speak to him! His only son is dead! You owe him this!" She yells, Elle is taken back, slowly she stands up sniffling as she did, Lexxi pushes her into the elevator, pressing the button for her, sending the girl up alone, until she reached the top door, the girl slowly took steps out, down the hall, into Lexxi's office, Where he waited, she couldn't meet his eyes, "I never judged you. Did you know that Elle? Never once. I watched as you played at the community park, you were just a little kid, maybe 5 or 6, I sent Damian out to play with you, He needed friends, and he got you. Of course, when he told me who you were I was wary, but... You two were basically babies." He chuckles, "Bruce...", "No please Elena let me talk.", She nods, "I didn't... I didn't watch close enough, You were being pimped out by your own father and I- Batman... Didn't do anything, I held that guilt for so long... And Damian did too.", "He-He killed himself?" She sobs Bruce frowns slightly, "He came home last week, Did you know?", Elle shakes her head, "He was drunk, and-and crying... He still felt horrible, about- killing Dick, thought he was okay-", "We all did." Another voice enters the room, Elle turns around, "Jason...", "He loved you, Elle. Not just love, he was in love with you.", "Jason, She doesn't need to know that.", "No! Bruce she does! He's dead because Lexxi Luther told him you were on a trip with Ian Wilson!" He shouts, and Elle whimpers, "It's all your fault." He spits, Elle sobs as he shouts in her face, nausea creeping into her throat, Both men left her, slowly her body collided with the floor, she tried to catch her breath, but it was like all the oxygen in the world was gone, she tried to suck whatever was left, she wheezed and wailed, but nothing, nothing at all, her head felt light, no one would come and find her if she died right here, who would care? Damian Wayne was dead, It was a dark, dark day in Gotham.

She stared at the ceiling, she hadn't even spoken to Damian in months, she left him in Central City... and now he was dead, she couldn't make it better, it was her fault he was dead, she couldn't help him, the bed slips down next to her, and arms wrap around her body, it was max, she could tell by his smell, "It really hurts." She speaks, her body had a steady shaking to it, she felt so light, and her chest felt hollow, "I know..." Max says with sympathy, "It doesn't ever get better... never, I thought it would get better when you died, but when I woke up from my coma, and you were gone... really really gone, I just sat there and hoped every day that you'd walk through the door, but you never did, and my mind just went deeper and deeper until I broke, I just kept breaking, every day, I broke.", "But It's Damian Wayne we're talking about, he's not me, he's not us.", "But he and I were him and I, He patched me up after a beating, he held me in his arms when it got worse, and now it's my fault he's dead.", "It's not your fault.", "He killed himself because I was with Ian. Max, he's been in love with me our entire lives and I didn't know." She sobs, Max holds her tighter, "I didn't know..." She sobs harder, "It's okay Elle...", "No! It's not- it's not okay!" She shouts, "Shh..." Max hushes her, trying to calm her down, but he couldn't, Elle was far gone, from such high to such low, she couldn't do this anymore, she couldn't live anymore, all she did was ruin things, it was what she has always done, and what she will always be known for.