8- Christmas Day.

I Bet On Losing Dogs- Mitski

It was now Christmas day, they hadn't seen the city in a month, they just wanted to be safe, Ian's men had brought everyone clothes, but the creeps had only brought Elle crops tops, not even any pants... it was cold, and she was uncomfortable, and though hazel had given her a pair of pants, her arms were so cold, Ian noticed, he knew he had to get the girl out of there, or at least get her a shirt, and that's what he could do, "Ellie?", He walks into the room they were sharing, the girl looks up from the bed, "Mmm?", Ian takes his long sleeve off, Sitting next to the girl, as she sits up, curious, he slowly approaches the bottom of her shirt, tugging it off, Elle didn't have anything underneath, goosebumps form on her skin, The Man reaches, touching a scar on her rib, he could make out a tattoo underneath, he rubs his thumb over it, he ran his finger up the middle of her chest, she gasped as his cold fingers touched her body before he snapped out of it, he sat his long sleeve on the bed, grabbing another one from his side of the bed and leaving, Elle was still exposed, throbbing for him, she puts a hand over her mouth as she softly moaned, she wasn't doing anything, just the thought of him, and as she came closer, she held her mouth shut, wrapping her arm around her body as she came, ashamed of what happened, she quickly put the shirt he gave her on, throwing the blanket over her body, and cuddling into herself, she just wanted to sleep, despite her sensalalty, Elle had never done anything with anyone, not even max, I mean she wasn't a virgin, but that wasn't her choice.

The next day everyone left, finally feeling safe enough to leave, Elle and Ian didn't talk for a month, Elle didn't know what she did wrong, she didn't know that Ian felt guilty, but if he wasn't going to pay attention to other, Elle would get attention elsewhere, so she put on a bikini top, a thong, and a mini skirt, and she left...

Dirty Thoughts- Chole Adams

Sweat rolled down her body, she moved her hips slowly, different women around her were topless, she rolled her head back, a man dancing behind her, she glanced at him, recognizing him, turning around, "Damian?" She questioned as she danced, he grabbed her waist, "Hi Elle." He smiled, she chuckled, turning back around, grinding on him, he pulled her along, to The VIP area, she pulled him onto the couch, crawling on top of him, "You know I always liked you, Damian...", she reached into her clutch, pulling out a small bag of cocaine, "Take off your shirt.", The boy does as told, Elle pushes him back onto the couch, Before getting on her knees, pouring the coke onto the boy's abs, snorting it, before kissing his chest, all the way up to his lips, and then suddenly the lights go on, and the music turns off, The two look around, then someone enters the room, Elle rolls her eyes when she sees who it was, "How'd you know I was here?", "You come to my club and not expect my men not to tell me- Damian get your shirt back on-", "Ian he doesn't have to listen to you.", The man grabs Elles arm, dragging Elle out of the club, "Let me go!", She tugs away, He turns around, anger in his eyes, she felt ashamed under his gaze, "Come around here again and ill turn you in.", "Oh, will you? cause I don't give a fuck.", "Then leave.", "I will.", She turns around, walking into the ally, Ian shakes his head, sighing, "fuck-", He goes after her, "Elle wait.", she doesn't stop, "Elena!", She turns around, "My name is Elle!", "Come on I'll take you home.", "No.",  She continues walking, he grabs her, she struggles, "Leave me alone Ian!", "No.", "Please-", He puts a hand over her mouth, "Your dad is in the club... I don't want him to hurt you.", He whispers in her ear, she stops struggling, "Just come with me.", He uncovers her mouth, "You'll buy me dinner?", she questions, he chuckles, nodding his head, "Fine then."...

Elle slowly eats, looking up at Ian every couple of minutes, before- "Why haven't you talked to me in a month- even when you were at the warehouse- you ignored me.", Ian sighs, "Because of Christmas-", Elle smiles slightly, "Why are you smiling- it was bad-", "But I liked it.", Ian looks up, "It wasn't okay on my part.", "You didn't do anything wrong though.", Elle reaches over the table, putting her hand on his, "Stop feeling guilty... please."...

Black Out Days- Phantogram

Elle sat up in her room, it was spinning, her head moving with it, but she felt amazing, her phone was ringing, but the girl couldn't coordinate her hand to reach for it, her head was pounding, "Holy shit..." She breathed with a smile, as her head moved everything lagged like she was in a shitty video game, but she was just high, rain patted on her window, a knock erupted on her door, "Elle?! Elle Ian is on the phone for you! He said you didn't answer your own! are you okay?" It was Blythe, "Uh- I-", "You what? Elle, I can't hear you! Open the door!", Elle stood up, But her body leaned on the wall, she couldn't walk, her neck jerked, hitting the wall, "Fuck...", "Elle? Are you alright?", The girl slid down the wall, "Are you alright?", She looked up, "Max...? Didn't you like... die?" The girl giggled, "I did, Elle your overdosing, you need to yell for help.", "I don't want help.", "Elle. Yell.", She busted out in laughter, folding into herself, she felt her head clouding, she laid flat on her back, she was beginning to blackout, and her body shook, as vomit coughed out of her mouth...

She shot up, looking around the room, Ian was asleep on a chair next to her, and on the other side, Blythe was in another chair, cuddled up in jaspers lap, "Goddamit." She cursed, Pulling the IV out of her harm, there were bandages on both of her wrists, she began pulling monitors off of her, "Elle- Elle, Keep them on.", Ian sat up, grabbing her arms, "No! why do you guys always have to save me!", "Stop-", Blythe sits up, "Elle stop- it's okay.", "No! It's not! I saw Max-", She sobs, "I could've been with him-", She tries to pull her wrists away from Ian but he holds on, "No!" She sobs, her head falling into Ian's chest, the man leans down, allowing Elle to rest her head on his shoulder instead, "I'm sorry hun.", He holds onto her, she cries harder, "Elle you can't leave me please.", Blythe cries, as her boyfriend holds onto her, "I'm sorry Blythe...", Elle lifts her head up, Ian wipes her tears off, Smiling slightly, "Your pretty when you cry...", He holds her cheek, Elle felt her heart light up...

..."Are you breaking up with me?- why are you telling this to me?" She pushes her food away, shaking her head, "I don't know..", they sit in silence, "I guess I am.", "Fine then.", "Can we finish our meal?", Elle nods, picking up her sandwich again, slowly opening her mouth to take a bite, before setting it back down, her heart falls mellow, her face falling into a frown, "Elle don't cry..", "Don't tell me not to cry, I'm allowed to cry now.", "I don't like when you cry.", Elle shakes her head, wiping her tears, still tears running down her cheeks as she did, she wipes them more, her wrist rubbing against her face, feeling every scar, every imperfection grazing her skin, "Elle stop crying.", "I can't..", "You make me sad when you cry, too pretty to whine.", she shakes her head, too pretty to do anything right...

...The girl smiled widely, looking down as her cheeks blushed, Ian smiles, "What?- What did I say?", Blythe chuckled, "Max used to tell her she's too pretty to cry...", Ian drops his smile, Elle noticed, "No... Don't worry.", She smiles, "That's the only way he could get me to stop crying...", She chuckles, but there was sorrow in her eyes, "I really miss him- are you sure we can't get dad to revive him-" Elle jokes, "No-no-no, especially after what I found out dad used to revive milo.", "What'd he use?", "Monkey Serum.", "Oh yeah!-", "Wait you knew?", "Yeah... do you forget I'm the one who set his entire plan in motion?", "Shit... We worked so hard- and you knew this entire time- Why didn't you tell us!", Elle knits her eyebrows together, "First of all I was in a coma, Second of all YOU NEVER ASKED!", Blythe quiet's down, "Oh... right, sorry-", "Fuck you-", "Elle be nice-", "I'm joking!".