21- To The Blue Boy.

Somewhere only we know- Lily Allen

Elle always felt like everything was her fault, She especially felt like it was her fault that her father killed her bother, because if she hadn't needed her meds If she hadn't told blythe if she hadn't fought so hard not to leave if she hadn't screamed every time the scary man touched her, maybe her Brother would've never died When he came back she felt selfish, He should've stayed dead, she knew how sad he was, how lonely, how lifeless he was, but no, Blythe and Elle needed him now, he couldn't leave again...

Milo never thought about death the same, he had seen the other side, he had held death in his hands, and he saw it again every time he closed his eyes when it was raining outside and he was cuddled in his blanket, watching the blank wall, wishing he was still in the grave, and now he was, and his worries were melted away.

Elle tapped her foot on the ground, the world around her spinning, her mind racing, Blythe sat next to her, "Elle, say something, he would want you to." Her sister whispers, Elle looked up, fear in her heart, Blythe could see that she was regressing, a frown forming on her facing, "I'm scared.", "Elle..." Blythe begged, Elle gulped, slowly standing up, walking up in front of the crowd, her eyes closed as she stood in front of the mic, but slowly she opened them, all of her friends looking up at her with sympathy, Her father watching her with hate, Her mother and half-sister doing the same, it was always the same, Blythe was the good one, the loved one, and Elle? Elle was Elle, "Um... I-I..." She swallows the fear, scanning the crowd for him, there he was, next to Lexxi, in the second row, left side, Ian smiled at her, 'You can do this' he mouthed, and she nodded, "My big brother was one of the kindest people that I've ever met, somewhere along the way he lost himself, and never found his way back, he never talked to me about the deep stuff, he always held it in, he was always trying to protect us, that's just who he was...", Elle sighed, scoffing, she closed her eyes again, "He used to call me Ellie." a tear slips out of her eye, sobs soon following, "I-I can't- I'm sorry Blythe- I can't-" She falls to her knees, desperately trying to catch her breath, Blythe gets up quickly, aiding to her sister, Elle looks up at her, so much pain, she hushed her sister, helping her up and off the stage...

Just because someone died doesn't mean they didn't have to work, It was the Monday after the funeral that Elle had her second mission...

She ran, "Elle come in, Elle come in, state your location." her earpiece spoke into her ear, and she ran her hand rasing up to her ear, she pressed the button to speak, "I- ah!" She trips, quickly getting back up, "Heading towards you now!" She ran faster, soon reaching the rest of them, "Elle!" Ian shouts, "Run!" She ran past the group, "Huh-", The men chasing Elle turned the corner, "Run!" Lexxi repeats and the group starts running, "What do we do?!" Zoe asks, she was new, it would be her first mission, "We hide- and then shoot!" Lexxi turns a corner, and everyone stops, hiding on either side of the maze, Elle squatted, huffing, wheezing, and the running men came closer, "Ian... Bait yourself..." Elle said between huffs, He looks down at her, nodding, and he steps into the hall, "Hey! Dumbasses!" He shouts, The 10 men start shooting, Elle yelps, covering her ears, "Noah- Guns." Lexxi says, "Yes Ma'am." He starts creating guns, handing them Out, Elle had her own thought, "Zoe- Get out of my way." She shoves the girl, getting in position, right at the corner into the hall, She shoots, and one of the men goes down, and she shoots again, and again, until half of them are down, "Nice shot Elle!" Lexxi shouts, soon all of the men are down, "What now?" Ian asks, Helping Elle up, "We got what we came for, Now let's go."...

My Kind Of Woman- Mac DeMarco

Elle hisses, "I'm sorry..." Ian whispers as he cleans Elle's stab wound, "I don't even remember being stabbed..." She chuckles, Ian smiles, shaking his head, as he begins stitching the wound close, "So uh... What's Zoe's story?", Ian looks up quickly, "Huh? What-What uh-About her?" He panics, Elle notices, knitting her eyebrows together, "She just- kept looking at you like you were hers-", The look on his face told Elle everything, "Oh..." is all she could get out, "Elle-", "No- i- uh- have uh- something to uh- do- um- I'll uh- i- have to go..." She hops down from the counter, slipping past Ian, There the devil stood, Looking down at Elle, she was so beautiful, a look of disgust in her eye, "Hi Elle..." She smiles, "Zoe." She pushes past her, "Elle- Elle- Are you okay?" Noah stops her, she looks up at him, "I- don't really know, how I feel...", Noah chuckles, "Do you want to get some food?" He asks, and a confused look enters Elle's face, "No- I-I'm sorry I- I just need to stop running away...", He knits his eyebrow together, he nods, "No food then...?", Elle chuckles, "No... I'm sorry.", "It's fine Elle." He reaches down, stroking her cheek, and she smiles, "Do what you have to do.", She nods, breathing deeply, she walks back to the room Ian was in, opening it, and he quickly looks up, "Tell me about it." She says sternly, "She kissed me last week- I pushed her away- I didn't want to kiss her- and now she won't leave me alone.", There was worry in his eyes, Elle knew he was telling the truth, anger bubbled inside of her, she stormed out of the room, "Elle stop-", She continued into the living room, where Zoe and several others were laughing, Elle went straight up to her, Zoe chuckled, standing up, towering over the 5'2 girl, but Elle stood her ground, "Leave him alone." She said, "Oh Ellie, Don't you think he should be with someone more his speed? Someone less... pathetic." Zoe spits, Elle smirks, "I'll have you know he likes short girls..." Elle looks Zoe up and down, "Especially me.", Zoe scoffs, before growling, Elle smiles, before being pushed to the ground, Zoe tries to stomp on the girl, but Elle moves out of the way, quickly standing up, "First rule of this house, I always win.", Elle had that evil look in her eyes, Ian tries to stop her, but Lexxi gets in the way, "Let them fight it out.", Zoe attacks Elle, strangling Her on the floor, The younger girl knees the older one in the stomach, Zoe grunts, Elle gets out of her grip, straddling her, she punches the girl over and over again until finally, Lexxi allows Ian to pull the girl away, blood dripping from Zoe's pretty face, Elle kicking and screaming as Ian holds her back, "I swear to god if you touch him again I will fucking kill you!" Elle screams, Zoe looks at her with pure terror, Elle wasn't to be messed with, they all knew it now.

"You broke her eye socket, Elle." Ian shakes his head as he gets in bed next to her, "She deserved it." Elle shrugs, "I could've handled it myself." Ian argues, and Elle scoffs, "Do you want me to be your Girlfriend?- Or-or just some girl who sleeps in your bed every night-", "We've had this conversation before-", "And you still feel the same?-", "No- I-I don't know how I feel anymore-", "Figure it out then, Until you do, ill be in my own bed- in my own room." She gets up, leaving, and he sighs, Groaning as he gets up, following her, he lies next to her, "What are you doing?" She sits up, as he makes himself comfortable, "I can't sleep without being next to you." He says sheepishly, all of her anger melts away, a blush forms across her pale cheeks, and he turns to look at her, "I want everything with you, Ellie.", She lays back down, scooting into his arm, taking in his smell, "You promise its real this time?" She whispers, "I hope.", he holds her tight, placing a soft kiss on her head, she runs her hands across his waist, pulling herself in closer to him, their stomachs touching, the feeling of her body on his gave them peace, maybe life would finally be okay, they wouldn't have to fight... would this be okay...? Peace? Elle didn't know yet, but she did know that Ian was holding her differently, he was holding her with Pure adoration, and love, rubbing his hand up and down her back, Elle wanted this to be forever, to be real and innocent, as they laid in bed together, whispering sweet nothings, as the night went by.