29- The Last Lie.

Where's My Love. (Acoustic) - SYML

Elle was okay, Elle was happy, Elle was sober, and now, Elle is dying, Elle is sad... Yet she is still sober, and she was aching, her body was just aching, it felt like withdrawals but 100x worse, it felt like her insides were ripping apart, and she was throwing up blood, but she was keeping that a secret... from everyone, even Ian, and Elle never lied to Ian, Damian had died 2 weeks ago... Elle had been in bed for 2 weeks, slowly dying in bed, "Get up." Bythe pulls her arm, trying to drag the girl, but Elle was dead weight, "No... I'm dying.", "No you aren't-", "Yes I am.", "Your not dying baby." Ian enters the room, Elle turns over, groaning, "How do you know.", "I know when everyone dies..." He picks her up, bridal style, "What are you doing-", "You need to eat.", "I don't want to.", "But you have to.", "But don't want to-", "Stop arguing with me.", Elle rolls her eyes, allowing the man to carry her downstairs, and set her at the table, "Eggs, toast, and coffee?" He smiles, and she looks up at him, thinking for a moment before her face turns green, she quickly gets up and runs to the nearest bathroom, she gags, hot blood escaping from her lips, She spits, coughing as she did, "Elle? Elle are you alright?" Ian shouts just outside the door, "I'm fine! Go away!" She shouts, looking down as the clear water turned red, "Elle-", "Go away!" She screams, fear, so much fear, it makes making her hands hot, and her back tingle, It was more blood than she had ever thrown up before, and it was so much thicker.

Elle couldn't bring herself to eat, she couldn't bring herself to get out of bed, not that she didn't want to, she just couldn't, she felt so sick, she wasn't mourning anymore, she just felt sick... so so sick, Ian laid next to her in bed, no clue why she couldn't leave her bed, she looked sick and skinny, he tried to talk to her, but she just mumbled, she couldn't create words with her mouth, He knew something was wrong, he could feel it, He just didn't know what to do, it was killing him, he needed to fix her, but he couldn't, Elle couldn't be fixed.

"No I need to see her-", "Jason stop-", He pushed his way into Elle's bedroom, The girl didn't respond, she stayed looking out of the window, laid on her bed, she looked peaceful, "Elena, I'm sorry about what I said the other day, You're not the reason he killed himself." He huffed out, Nothing came from Elle, "Elle?" He walks over to her side, her eyes were closed, "Elle?" He shakes her, her body lays flat, "Elle?!" Ian rushes over, checking her pulse, "Elle- Wake up!", Blood drips from her mouth, "Call 9-1-1!"...

She shot up, coughing, blood spurted out of her mouth, "Ma'am can you tell me your name?", Elle looked around, "Where is Ian?", "Ian Wilson is waiting for you in the lobby- Can you tell me your name please?", "Elle - My name is Elle-", She gags, blood pouring out of her mouth, she sobs, her head becoming dizzy, "I need Ian-", "Ma'am please-", everything went dark, Elle's body fell back...

Medicine- Daughter

"Is there a chance that she could be pregnant Sir?", Ian thinks for a moment, "No.", "Any known medical issues?", "She was uh- shot in the Lung, and uh 11 months later the right lung deflated.", "Any drug use?", "Not in the past Uh- 2 months.", "Can you list all drugs she is known to take?", Ian sighs, "What does that matter?! She's throwing up blood!", "Sir she may have liver disease so please- her alcohol and drug usage.", "Uh-" He runs his hands through his hair, "Cocaine, mass amounts of alcohol, pills- I-I don't know what k-kind- uh- I- I don't know." He paces the room, "Please- please tell me she won't-", "She's coding!" A nurse shouts, and suddenly doctors rush into her room, Ian tries to get in, but they push him away, "Mr. Wilson!" Someone calls, he turns around, James Gordon, "what- what do you want?!", "I came here to see if it was true-", "If what was true.", "That Elena was dying.", Ian throws the man against the wall, "What kind of game are you playing?" He says between his teeth, he has that evil look in his eye, "No game Sir-", "Then why are you here- why are you mocking me while my girlfriend is dying!" He throws him to the floor, "You just assaulted a police officer-", "I own you, Gordon! I own Gotham! Leave now- or I swear to god I will kill you!" He shouts, the man scrambles up, quickly leaving the waiting room, "Mr.Wilson?", "What!" He calls looking up, the petite nurse frightened, "I'm- i'm sorry- is- is Elle okay?", "She's stable for now but the doctors would like to speak to you.", "O-Okay thank you.", he walks into Elle's room, "Mr.Wilson, it's a pleasure to meet you." The doctor smiles, "What's wrong with her?", "Well, we're not super sure, she isn't bleeding internally, we're waiting for more tests, and we'd like to keep her for a few days." She nods, "Does she have any family you can call?", "Her sister is coming soon.", "Father? Mother?", "Do you really want The Riddler in your hospital?" Ian asks playfully, The doctor chuckles, "No sir, You can see her now, But a warning, she is hooked up to a lot of different machines.", "Thank you." Ian smiles slightly, the doctor moves out of the doorway, Ian slowly walked up to the girl, she had a tube going down her throat, monitors beeping, and IVs in her arms, His heart broke, but he knew she wasn't dying, he could feel it if she was, he could feel everyone who was dead, or dying, and Elle wasn't, he watched as her chest went up and down, reaching out, touching her soft cheek, a tear falls out of his eye, he holds her hand, sobbing as she laid still.

Blythe got there late afternoon, she had to close and kick people out of the bar before she could get there, "Is she okay?", "Does she look okay?" Ian chuckles, Blythe looks down at her sister, a tube down her throat, "No... but she'll make it, right?", "It's Elle... She always makes it...", Blythe chuckles, nodding, "It's crazy... Everything she's been through, Yet she always somehow is fine.", "She cries." Ian says, "Huh?" Blythe looks up at him, "At night, she cries- no she sobs, she thinks I don't hear her, but I do, She sobs, She just holds it in, and then breaks, she always breaks.", "I thought that habit wouldn't find her, but I guess we're the same.", "She looks so peaceful.", Blythe nods, "Did you two have fun? On your trip?" Blythe asks, sitting next to the man, He smiles, reminiscing, "Yeah, we had a lot of fun."...

Drips of water, for hours, that's all it was, drips of water, and voices, Ian and Blythe, she could hear them, but she couldn't see them, or feel them, but she knew they were there, she couldn't move either, and it smelled like a hospital, "Blythe... I know you don't like me but Elle-", "I like you, Ian, You're my boss how could I not like you, It's just-", "Everything I've done to Elle, Yeah...", "Why... All of it, for what?", He sighs, thinking for a moment, "I was so scared... of facing her and everything she was, shes so damaged, she doesn't open up to anyone, and the fact that she was so willing to when it came to me, even though I was-", "You. You were you and you were scared.", "Yeah... So I forced so many relationships, and hurt so many people, I thought it would stop me from loving her, but even when I became a monster, she still loved me.", "And you loved her back.", "I love her more than I can put into imagination.", Blythe nods, "Just don't leave her again.", "I don't want to its just... I get scared and run.", Blythe reaches over, holding the man's hand, "Stop being scared.", "I was alone for over 3,000 years, and with Elle... I'm not alone anymore, It's like my heart stops every time I see her, and it restarts when I feel her touch, she is so much more than a woman, and she doesn't understand that I-I can't live without her- and I am so- Angry- That she is so-", "Reckless... She's not going to stop just because she's in love with you Ian, I've begged her for years.", "When will she stop...", "When she dies, that's just who she is, You can't change her, but that's what you like right? The chase, Than to feel her love, and her hate, her complete rage it's just-", Elle starts gagging, "Help! Someone Help!"...