Take the Deviled Eggs

Anna found herself in another town meeting. "The bottom line is that too many birds are landing atop the street lights and relieving themselves on helpless passersby. And I dare say that some of these birds seem to be doing it on purpose." Taylor was once again trying to prevent birds from lounging around the town. It happens at some point every year, he wants spikes, poison, and predator animals. The town has never gone for it so far.

"You get dumped on, Taylor?" Babette asked. Anna giggles from her seat next to her.

"It's not just me. . ." He knew how some people, mainly Luke, complain that he always brings up personal matters at the town meetings.

"Hey, if anybody has a picture of Taylor getting dumped on, I'll pay top dollar," Luke announced to the room.

"I'll check the internet." Kirk, who was always looking for another job, said.

"Taylor, all animals have to. . .you know. How are you gonna stop birds from doing that?" Patty didn't see why he kept bringing it up. He never had a good solution.

"Easy. Put sharp metal spikes on the top of the fixtures, then when they land, pow, they're shish-kabobs." He got a disgusted reaction from the crowd.

"That's cruel," Rory shouted.

"You can't do that." Babette shook her head.

"I'd rather have bird crap fall on my head," Andrew complain from his seat next to Anna.

"There it is, our new town slogan." Lorelai gasp.

"I like it." Rory nods.

" I see coffee mugs, T-shirts." Lorelai could picture it.

"Don't forget stuffed shish-kabob birds." Rory laughed.

"That moan when you squeeze 'em." Anna turns around to add-in.

A man enters through the large sliding door. He was in a suit, holding flowers. "Excuse me."

"May I help you, sir?" Taylor askes.

"Yes, I was looking for. . .ah, there she is. . .uh, Patricia." He smiled at seeing the woman.

"Patricia. . .well, well, well." Lorelai put on a French accent.

"Woooooooo!" The crowd was happy with the turn of events. Anna let out a wolf whistle.

"Now stop it." Patty scolds them.

"Are you ready?" The man asked her.

"I'm right in the middle of something, Jesus, but I'll be right out. Patience." She waves to the door.

"Okay." He left the studio.

"Now, as we were saying. . ." Taylor tried to get back to business.

"Who's the fox, Patty?" Babette asked.

"Excuse me." He was appalled at how easily they could get sidetracked.

"I met him at a funeral. Great guy, good dancer, Latin. . ." She pretends to whisper the last part.

"Wooooooo!" She even got a reaction out of Luke that time.

"People, order please." Taylor bangs his gavel.

"He better treat you right, this guy," Lorelai yelled.

"Yeah, how well do you know him?" Babette asked.

"I just met him." Patty shrugs.

"I could look him up on the internet." Kirk offers.

Taylor bangs his gavel until everyone calms down. "People, please! Now, due to the lack of response, we'll hold off on the bird spikes."