Kill Me Now

Anna was on top of Tristan. They were attached by the mouth as their tongues twirl together. Tristan's hands were under her skirt fondling her ass. He kept it over the panties, not wanting her to bite his tongue as she threatened. Being with her for Tristan was like being with a wild bobcat. Like a bobcat, she was so adorable that he wanted to cuddle and kiss her, but she was wild. If he crosses the natural boundaries, she can and would rip him to shreds. Despite the danger, he found himself enjoying being with her these past few weeks. But, he knew the reason she let him stick to her like glue at school and went to his house afterwards was to showcase her position of power to a rival wild cat that would be Paris in this analogy.

She sat up to straddle his waist. Tristan tried to follow her to reattach his mouth to her, but she put her hands on his chest to push him down on his bed. "Okay, you have to give me something useful for the test on Monday." She reminds him of the reason she came over today.

"What are you talking about? You're smart, you'll be fine." He tries to sit up again, but she pushes him back down.

"I promise Rory that I would get something useful." She told him.

"Oh god, I never met someone so dedicated to their sibling." He groans in frustration. This wasn't how he hoped for this afternoon to go.

"Rory is just as loyal to me. She always helps me study for every test, makes sure I'll be on time, and most important that I never go too far." She didn't like the way he implied that Rory didn't give as much as she did. In the 16 years of being sisters, they have never broken a promise to each other.

"Alright, I'll show you a trick to that equation you're been having a hard time with." He pouts like a child being forced to eat vegetables.

Anna claps in happiness as she gets off him. She grabs her pink unicorn folder and pulls out a piece of paper. "I'm ready." She put a crowned pencil to the paper. He pulled up a chair next to her and worked with her until she got it.

He throws himself back on the bed. "Okay, now come back." He beckons her over with two fingers.

She looks up at the clock hanging on his wall. "No, can do? I got to get to my grandparent's house." She put her things back in her bag. He got up and carried her bag for her to his Porsche.

 He got up and carried her bag for her to his Porsche

The tense was awkward at the Gilmore dining table. Anna was able to ignore it and focus on the beautiful French dish that was in front of her.

"Dinner was lovely, Emily." Richard broke the silence. Anna wasn't sure why he was complimenting her, she didn't make it. She guesses her grandmother was the one who decided what dinner was going to be.

"Mira does make a perfect cassoulet." She agrees with her husband.

"Who's Mira?" Lorelai asks her mother.

"Our cook," She told her like it was obvious.

"I thought the cook was Heidi." She had a hard time keeping up with her mom's employees. She fired and rehired so many times.